Andrew Yang isn't going away

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
This is just one poll in one state (New Hampshire, which is an early voting state).

https://www.anselm.edu/sites/default/files/Documents/NHIOP/Polls/719 Executive Summary.pdf

Joe Biden: 20.8%. -2.1% from April
Kamala Harris: 17.5%. +10.7%
Elizabeth Warren: 16.7%. +8%
Pete Buttigieg: 11.5%. +0.8%
Bernie Sanders: 9.9%. -5.7%
Andrew Yang: 4.9%. +4.9% lol

Only one other candidate got more than 2% (Amy Klobuchar).

Every primary there's an unknown name that comes out of nowhere (Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina). This time it's Andrew Yang.

It should be noted that the third debate in September has higher qualifications. Candidates must have 130,000 unique donations and polling at 2% or more in four or more national polls. This will probably cut the field in half compared to the first debate.

May 2019
USA
This is just one poll in one state (New Hampshire, which is an early voting state).

https://www.anselm.edu/sites/default/files/Documents/NHIOP/Polls/719 Executive Summary.pdf

Joe Biden: 20.8%. -2.1% from April
Kamala Harris: 17.5%. +10.7%
Elizabeth Warren: 16.7%. +8%
Pete Buttigieg: 11.5%. +0.8%
Bernie Sanders: 9.9%. -5.7%
Andrew Yang: 4.9%. +4.9% lol

Only one other candidate got more than 2% (Amy Klobuchar).

Every primary there's an unknown name that comes out of nowhere (Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina). This time it's Andrew Yang.

It should be noted that the third debate in September has higher qualifications. Candidates must have 130,000 unique donations and polling at 2% or more in four or more national polls. This will probably cut the field in half compared to the first debate.
I heard today that 14 candidates have checked both boxes. Didn't hear how many had checked one or the other as I got interrupted with a phone call.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I heard today that 14 candidates have checked both boxes. Didn't hear how many had checked one or the other as I got interrupted with a phone call.
Checked both boxes for the NEXT debate or the September debate?

May 2019
USA
Checked both boxes for the NEXT debate or the September debate?
They were talking about the next debate. It was on public radio and I got a call to go help a stranded co-worker with a flat tire so I tuned out what they said after that.

Edit: so far 20 have qualified total for next debate per WaPo

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Yang doesn't have a chance to take the nomination, but he has introduced a "Big Idea", guaranteed income, and that's how big ideas get talked about and even become law. It's an idea with merit.

May 2019
USA
Yang doesn't have a chance to take the nomination, but he has introduced a "Big Idea", guaranteed income, and that's how big ideas get talked about and even become law. It's an idea with merit.
Basic Income Guarantees are just a corporate subsidy that encourages them to replace more people with more machines without losing customers. It is also inflationary. Landlords will just raise rents; stores will just raise prices. All that money will just pool in the hands of the same 1%ers.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
They were talking about the next debate. It was on public radio and I got a call to go help a stranded co-worker with a flat tire so I tuned out what they said after that.

Edit: so far 20 have qualified total for next debate per WaPo
Understood. What I was referring to was the September debates where the qualifications are doubled that of these debates. Yang will most certainly make that stage. Half the candidates will not.

May 2019
USA
Understood. What I was referring to was the September debates where the qualifications are doubled that of these debates. Yang will most certainly make that stage. Half the candidates will not.
Biden, Booker, Mayor Pete, Beto, Harris, Klobacher, Sanders and Warren are the 8 who pretty much are guaranteed a slot for September.