Andrew Yang making the online rounds

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Andrew Yang with Dave Rubin, former progressive now libertarian

Andrew Yang with Sam Harris, liberal die-hard atheist

Andrew Yang with Ben Shapiro, jewish conservative

Andrew Yang with Bill Maher, liberal comedian/TV host

Andre Yang with Joe Rogan, liberal comedian/podcaster

He's still polling in the 1% range, but he's building an online profile.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Aiu takes a look at the she the people event.

He gets you yang at the end...spoiler. he is now part of the yang gang.

Though i dissagree w/ much of what he says i think if he and tulsi make it to the debates they will dominate. Rightfully so. The rest are garbage people.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Aiu takes a look at the she the people event.

He gets you yang at the end...spoiler. he is now part of the yang gang.

Though i dissagree w/ much of what he says i think if he and tulsi make it to the debates they will dominate. Rightfully so. The rest are garbage people.
I'm very curious about how Yang will perform in a debate. He was in debate orgs in college (Brown, I believe) but he hasn't had much work in hearings or a debate stage. That being said, he's phenomenal in these interviews. He's prepared. Yang says "I'm for X", interviewer says "Yea but what about this", and Yang has a response ready. He's done his homework and understands the arguments for and against his policies.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I'm very curious about how Yang will perform in a debate. He was in debate orgs in college (Brown, I believe) but he hasn't had much work in hearings or a debate stage. That being said, he's phenomenal in these interviews. He's prepared. Yang says "I'm for X", interviewer says "Yea but what about this", and Yang has a response ready. He's done his homework and understands the arguments for and against his policies.

Debate 101. Argue your opponents position better than they can.