Another example of Trump's SOP

Nov 2005
California
I'm not impressed.
First of all, the IRS should be doing their damned job. No one should ever have to question whether they have correctly filed their taxes.
The very fact that you throw out a statement like that shows how little you understand about the IRS and tax situation in this country.
It would be great if the IRS could work like that, but they don't and never have.

Secondly, no one was out to get Gietner, nor was he as wealthy as Trump whose taxes would be a nightmare to file due to all of his business dealings.
This is irrelevant.
Just because you think Trump's taxes "would be a nightmare" doesn't mean anything about whether or not he should release the information.

And guess what, I believe Geithner. I think he did file it mistakenly because the entire tax system is an outdated and so complex it is a wonder if anyone files their taxes correctly. But if and when Trump was found to have made a similar error, would you give him the same benefit of the doubt?
Geitner fixed his mistake before he was nominated.
If Trump were to be actively trying to fix any mistake now and then release the information, that would be worth acknowledging and the comparison with Geitner would be worth noting.

But KNOCK OFF the stupid hypotheticals.
Whether or not YOU THINK I would give Trump the same treatment when he is POTUS and Geitner was just being nominated for the IRS position IS IRRELEVANT.
You are back to trying to justify Trump not releasing information BECAUSE HE IS A SNOWFLAKE AND YOU DON'T THINK PEOPLE WILL TREAT HIM RIGHT.
:rolleyes:

Feb 2019
here and there
The very fact that you throw out a statement like that shows how little you understand about the IRS and tax situation in this country.
It would be great if the IRS could work like that, but they don't and never have.

This is irrelevant.
Just because you think Trump's taxes "would be a nightmare" doesn't mean anything about whether or not he should release the information.

Geitner fixed his mistake before he was nominated.
If Trump were to be actively trying to fix any mistake now and then release the information, that would be worth acknowledging and the comparison with Geitner would be worth noting.

But KNOCK OFF the stupid hypotheticals.
Whether or not YOU THINK I would give Trump the same treatment when he is POTUS and Geitner was just being nominated for the IRS position IS IRRELEVANT.
You are back to trying to justify Trump not releasing information BECAUSE HE IS A SNOWFLAKE AND YOU DON'T THINK PEOPLE WILL TREAT HIM RIGHT.
:rolleyes:
I think I understand the myriad of laws that Progressives have drowned us with. It is a complex web of never ending regulations and laws that at one time or another, everyone has violated.

I think the reason is, if they want to lock you up, all they have to do is look to see which ones you have violated. Everyone else they are unconcerned with.

Feb 2019
here and there
Here they come. The Uncle Joey Jokes---the gaffes---the stranger danger scenarios---the sniffing of hair and kissing of heads. This is exactly why I didn't want Joe to run. He's going to get pummeled.
Trump was said to have made a joke about grabbing women over a decade ago in private.

Yet we have Joe Biden openly fondling women and children on tape and nothing is said about it?

Very telling. Show me any video of Trump that is similar.

Dec 2015
Arizona
No, no American president has gone with this amount of abuse. You have Hollywood actors simulating decapitating the head of Trump, you have Madonna saying she wants to blow up the White House, you have the entire press core repeating lie after lie about Trump being a White Supremacist and Hitler, etc.

The Left has gone just plain nuts.

It's obvious they had not anticipated ever losing another Presidential election. For them, we should only have one choice from here on out.
First of all, that's a lie. The Obama family took their share of crap and don't bother to deny it.

There's a reason why Trump is the subject of ridicule and scorn. In fact there are several reasons. I don't suppose you want me to list ALL THE REASONS?? Cuz I'd be happy to and I bet my DTT amigos would be happy to oblige.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Trump was said to have made a joke about grabbing women over a decade ago in private.

Yet we have Joe Biden openly fondling women and children on tape and nothing is said about it?

Very telling. Show me any video of Trump that is similar.
OMG
Another example of right wing alternate reality in the quest to find validation for the fat orange turd's behavior.
Here we have a guy who is comparing a man bragging about grabbing women's genitalia by ambush with another man rubbing a woman's arm while shaking her hand.

Seriously pathetic.

And those of us who have a modicum of civility and education wonder how the fat orange turd has got a cult following.

Feb 2019
here and there
First of all, that's a lie. The Obama family took their share of crap and don't bother to deny it.

There's a reason why Trump is the subject of ridicule and scorn. In fact there are several reasons. I don't suppose you want me to list ALL THE REASONS?? Cuz I'd be happy to and I bet my DTT amigos would be happy to oblige.
Obama did not take his criticism from the main stream media like Trump. No one in the main stream media was calling Obama Hitler. No actors were simulating chopping off his head. And if they had publically threatened blowing up the White House with Obama in it, they would have been arrested.

As for Trump being a moron, this is the same characterization that all GOP Presidential candidates must deal with. Again, it's just an attempt to destroy them and slander them to win an election.

Feb 2019
here and there
OMG
Another example of right wing alternate reality in the quest to find validation for the fat orange turd's behavior.
Here we have a guy who is comparing a man bragging about grabbing women's genitalia by ambush with another man rubbing a woman's arm while shaking her hand.

Seriously pathetic.

And those of us who have a modicum of civility and education wonder how the fat orange turd has got a cult following.
Would you say that Bill Clinton is Trump's equal in that regard?