Another example of Trump's SOP

Apr 2019
America
There is a phrase you remind me of a Mark Twain quote: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

The Espionage Act does not even remotely cover what you claim.
It was intended to prohibit interference with military operations or recruitment, to prevent insubordination in the military, and to prevent the support of United States enemies during wartime.​

Here is the actual text:
18 U.S. Code Chapter 37 - ESPIONAGE AND CENSORSHIP

Kindly point out what LEGAL DEFINITIONS you are referencing (from the text of the passed law linked above) whereby you think CHARGES (or even an official investigation) can be raised against any of those three...
Mark Twain is a racist now. Anyway Trump did nothing wrong. Killary, Comey and the rest of Obama's ass kissers did. You can tell us what crow tastes like when it happens.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Mark Twain is a racist now. Anyway Trump did nothing wrong. Killary, Comey and the rest of Obama's ass kissers did. You can tell us what crow tastes like when it happens.
This statement begs for a response, but I do not know how to respond to repeated absurd generalizations, hyperbole intended for provocation, or the underlying profound bias-driven ignorance that suggests a determination to avoid fact and reality at all cost.

Apr 2019
America
This statement begs for a response, but I do not know how to respond to repeated absurd generalizations, hyperbole intended for provocation, or the underlying profound bias-driven ignorance that suggests a determination to avoid fact and reality at all cost.
They took his books "Huck Finn" and "Tom Sawyer" out of schools because the N word is in them. You aren't really informed, are you?

Nov 2005
California
Mark Twain is a racist now.
I'm sure you have some reason for thinking that comment means something.

Anyway Trump did nothing wrong. Killary, Comey and the rest of Obama's ass kissers did. You can tell us what crow tastes like when it happens.
I take it this is your back-pedaling in refusing to show how Comey, McCabe and Clapper are guilty (or even could be charged with) any crime.

As for your comment that Trump did nothing wrong...
Trump Would Have Been Charged With Obstruction If He Weren't President: Former Prosecutors
Nearly 400 former federal prosecutors say in a new letter that President Donald Trump would have been charged with obstruction of justice for his acts if he were anyone other than president.

The letter was signed by more than 370 ex-prosecutors who served under both Democratic and Republican administrations. It was released by Protect Democracy, a nonprofit organization critical of the Trump administration.

The former Justice Department prosecutors say special counsel Robert Mueller’s report “describes several acts that satisfy all of the elements for an obstruction charge.”​

What lies? I think you mean opinion.
No. Lies.
You claimed that the above people (Comey, McCabe and Clapper) were guilty of obstruction of justice / collusion.
But then when pressed, you have no clue what those terms mean.

May 2019
California
What lies? I think you mean opinion. In my opinion, Obama is the worse thing that ever happened to this country and a traitor.
It's OK that you don't know what the word 'traitor' means, Mrs. Bubbles.

Your opinion is based in fantasy, which is based in your own feces, which shows where your head is.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
They took his books "Huck Finn" and "Tom Sawyer" out of schools because the N word is in them. You aren't really informed, are you?
Really? If you are going to stand behind that claim of racism or book banning, you will need to show that the books disparaged African-Americans for racial reasons and that all schools have banned those books. You are challenged to support your nonsense. I do not expect you to respond because you conservatives never admit your mistakes.

I do not doubt that SOME schools or parents may have raised the issue of the words used in those Samuel Clemens novels, but they are by no means banned widely enough to support your claim. In fact, Huckleberry Finn is the classic American novel that struggles, through the mental conflict of Huck, with the national conscience and guilt from slavery. Tom Sawyer, not so much. Maybe you should go back to a decent high school English class.

Banned & Challenged Classics

Apr 2019
America
I'm sure you have some reason for thinking that comment means something.

I take it this is your back-pedaling in refusing to show how Comey, McCabe and Clapper are guilty (or even could be charged with) any crime.

As for your comment that Trump did nothing wrong...
Trump Would Have Been Charged With Obstruction If He Weren't President: Former Prosecutors
Nearly 400 former federal prosecutors say in a new letter that President Donald Trump would have been charged with obstruction of justice for his acts if he were anyone other than president.​
The letter was signed by more than 370 ex-prosecutors who served under both Democratic and Republican administrations. It was released by Protect Democracy, a nonprofit organization critical of the Trump administration.​
The former Justice Department prosecutors say special counsel Robert Mueller’s report “describes several acts that satisfy all of the elements for an obstruction charge.”​

No. Lies.
You claimed that the above people (Comey, McCabe and Clapper) were guilty of obstruction of justice / collusion.
But then when pressed, you have no clue what those terms mean.
The FISA warrant was a lie. The dossier was passed of as verified. Brennan and Clapper leaked and laundered intelligence. It will all be proven.