Another Right Wing Extremist Using Semantics Gymnastics to Justify Bigotry

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I get so sick of these asswipe bigots who say that they shouldn't be "attacked" and "ridiculed" because they "disagree" with gays.
Disagree?!?!
WITH MY FUCKING EXISTENCE, YOU DISAGREE, YOU FAT BLOATED TURD IN A POOL OF PUS AND BILE?!?! Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

(wanted to make sure I made my opinion clear so that this couldn't be construed as a link-only post ;):halo:)

Watch: Lawmaker Attacks Gay People as 'Tyrants' and 'Oppressors' Who Are 'Suppressing Freedom'

May 2018
none
I get so sick of these asswipe bigots who say that they shouldn't be "attacked" and "ridiculed" because they "disagree" with gays.
Disagree?!?!
WITH MY FUCKING EXISTENCE, YOU DISAGREE, YOU FAT BLOATED TURD IN A POOL OF PUS AND BILE?!?! Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

(wanted to make sure I made my opinion clear so that this couldn't be construed as a link-only post ;):halo:)

Watch: Lawmaker Attacks Gay People as 'Tyrants' and 'Oppressors' Who Are 'Suppressing Freedom'
Exactly- I'm not sure how anyone can "disagree" with someone's existence. And I agree, I'm done being nice to people like this. They would never show any of us the same courtesy. They're not going to change, no matter how nice we are to them. Some people quite simply, are assholes.

To make things worse, he even said he's drown his own kids if they were gay. This person is one sick fuck.

Reactions: Lyzza and Clara007
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Exactly- I'm not sure how anyone can "disagree" with someone's existence. And I agree, I'm done being nice to people like this. They would never show any of us the same courtesy. They're not going to change, no matter how nice we are to them. Some people quite simply, are assholes.

To make things worse, he even said he's drown his own kids if they were gay. This person is one sick fuck.
You can rest assured, if geneticists ever discover the "gay" gene, there'll be abortion clinics in the basement of every church.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
It's that Jesus again, the one who wants migrants to die of thirst in the desert, the one who wants to bomb abortion clinics, and send the gays off to re-education camp, where they can reclaim their lost heterosexuality.
Can you just feel God's HATE.

It really makes me feel good about my atheism, when I see what these Oooga-Booga people believe.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
The other day I heard Margaret Marshall on the radio, she was the Chief Justice of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts who wrote the opinion legalizing same sex Marriage in Massachusetts in 2004. She is a naturalized citizen, originally from South Africa, and she said when she began to read the filings, she said she was immediately struck by the law and the language of the laws restricting gay rights as being the same as the Apartheid laws of her native South Africa. Once she saw that, it was apparent that these laws had no place in Massachusetts or the United States for that matter.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
What I've never understood is why they care to begin with ? Unless they are literally laying on the hood of his car having sex, nothing a couple of gays or lesbians are ever going to do will ever have any effect on this man's life, unless of course he has already decided to stick his nose into their business.
Seriously gays getting married have no effect on my relationships !! Whether or not gays can marry will have no effect on my decision to not do it again. Been there done that got two t-shirts to prove it. I may at some point cohabitate with someone but I seriously doubt I will ever get married again.

I just never get it. I utterly fail to see how giving some one else the exact same rights I, as a white american male, have always enjoyed and in many cases taken for granted, takes anything away from me ?? Giving someone the right to vote doesn't mean I can't still vote. Giving them the right to marry doesn't mean I now can't get married. I've never understood the mentality of saying that an oppressed segment of society standing up for the exact same rights I enjoy is somehow, oppressing me or taking away my freedom ??? You;re not asking for anything special. Just the exact same things the rest of society have always enjoyed. I look at it like this. If you have a dog, and every day you beat that dog, is anyone going to be surprised when the son of a bitch turns around and bites your ass ?? Is the dog at fault for defending itself ??

I was a child but I lived thru the end of the civil rights movement. My first two years were in white only schools. Even the cattle auction had segregated bathrooms. I heard the exact same fucking arguments, from the exact same fucking people saying why we shouldn't give blacks equal rights. Heard the same thing a few years later over the ERA for women.

This popped up on one of my FB feeds. Local police news. Here is a picture of a meeting of law enforcement in and round Nashville. This meeting was specifically called to discuss "juvenile crime". Knowing what most of us know about juvenile crime, what's wrong with this picture ??

Last edited:
May 2018
none
What I've never understood is why they care to begin with ? Unless they are literally laying on the hood of his car having sex, nothing a couple of gays or lesbians are ever going to do will ever have any effect on this man's life, unless of course he has already decided to stick his nose into their business.
Seriously gays getting married have no effect on my relationships !! Whether or not gays can marry will have no effect on my decision to not do it again. Been there done that got two t-shirts to prove it. I may at some point cohabitate with someone but I seriously doubt I will ever get married again.

I just never get it. I utterly fail to see how giving some one else the exact same rights I, as a white american male, have always enjoyed and in many cases taken for granted, takes anything away from me ?? Giving someone the right to vote doesn't mean I can't still vote. Giving them the right to marry doesn't mean I now can't get married. I've never understood the mentality of saying that an oppressed segment of society standing up for the exact same rights I enjoy is somehow, oppressing me or taking away my freedom ??? You;re not asking for anything special. Just the exact same things the rest of society have always enjoyed. I look at it like this. If you have a dog, and every day you beat that dog, is anyone going to be surprised when the son of a bitch turns around and bites your ass ?? Is the dog at fault for defending itself ??

I was a child but I lived thru the end of the civil rights movement. My first two years were in white only schools. Even the cattle auction had segregated bathrooms. I heard the exact same fucking arguments, from the exact same fucking people saying why we shouldn't give blacks equal rights. Heard the same thing a few years later over the ERA for women.

This popped up on one of my FB feeds. Local police news. Here is a picture of a meeting of law enforcement in and round Nashville. This meeting was specifically called to discuss "juvenile crime". Knowing what most of us know about juvenile crime, what's wrong with this picture ??

Wow, that's disturbing. But it is the south.