Antifa at it again

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I'm not scared but there are a lot of folks who live in Portland who've seen their city ruined by the destruction by the leftists due to their weak kneed liberal city officials are. I have former co workers who live in the area who are about as liberal as you can get and they are now refusing to go into the city because of the vandalism done to cars parked during events and shopping. They seem intent on turning the city into a slum for some reason. They also tell me that the people who are orchestrating this and most ot the people who are doing the damage aren't residents of the city or the state. This stands as a harbinger of what to expect if more liberals are allowed to run the cities. The thugs have found a weaks spot and they'll continue to wreak havoc unti they're stopped by force. It appears that this is what they want, game on!

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I'm not scared but there are a lot of folks who live in Portland who've seen their city ruined by the destruction by the leftists due to their weak kneed liberal city officials are. I have former co workers who live in the area who are about as liberal as you can get and they are now refusing to go into the city because of the vandalism done to cars parked during events and shopping. They seem intent on turning the city into a slum for some reason. They also tell me that the people who are orchestrating this and most ot the people who are doing the damage aren't residents of the city or the state. This stands as a harbinger of what to expect if more liberals are allowed to run the cities. The thugs have found a weaks spot and they'll continue to wreak havoc unti they're stopped by force. It appears that this is what they want, game on!
RUINED???" "a SLUM???" , HAVOC???" LOL

Jun 2018
South Dakota
RUINED???" "a SLUM???" , HAVOC???" LOL
Laugh now cry later, oh wait, you don't live there, the place will be just like so many other liberal owned and operated cities. In fact in portland and in most of the rest of the state support for the radical liberal BS is waning. They just havn't figured out how to stop it. Conflicted emotions iike watching your meddling mother-in-law drive your new Escalade off a cliff.
My friends ask why the thgs pick on cities that have Dems running them. My answer is that they can get away with it there. Conflicted emotions ya know.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Laugh now cry later, oh wait, you don't live there, the place will be just like so many other liberal owned and operated cities. In fact in portland and in most of the rest of the state support for the radical liberal BS is waning. They just havn't figured out how to stop it. Conflicted emotions iike watching your meddling mother-in-law drive your new Escalade off a cliff.
My friends ask why the thgs pick on cities that have Dems running them. My answer is that they can get away with it there. Conflicted emotions ya know.
Sorry, at times I just can't help but to laugh at your hyperbolic hysteria.

I'd be smart enough to have the SUV heavily insured, the mother-in-law as well. :cool:

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Hyperbolic? Make a book of most of your posts and you'll have hyperbolic material to keep you in stitches for a lifetime.