AOC’s squad of four should listen to Bernadette Lancelin: worry about America’s children!

Jul 2015
USA
so let's just say if you and whatever rightwing attack sources have all of a sudden started talking about the 1943 Victory Tax again, then why aren't you going after Trump and the Republicans in Congress, who are more interested in doing deals with kleptocrats like Pelosi and expanding the federal giveaways to the Military and Israel, and adding more red ink to the National Debt?
I can assure you, I have pointed out how Republicans in Congress violate our Constitution when it comes to taxation and spending, just as the Democrat Party Leadership does.

But getting back to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a loudmouthed know-nothing nitwit, in addition to her ignoring how the 1943 “Temporary Victory Tax” steals from and impoverishes wage earners, she also ignores the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, and its paper money system, which is also used by our Washington Establishment and a dishonest banking cartel to steal the real material wealth created by American labor, businesses and industries.

JWK

"Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man's field by the sweat of the poor man's brow."_____ Daniel Webster.

Dec 2016
Canada
I can assure you, I have pointed out how Republicans in Congress violate our Constitution when it comes to taxation and spending, just as the Democrat Party Leadership does.

But getting back to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a loudmouthed know-nothing nitwit, in addition to her ignoring how the 1943 “Temporary Victory Tax” steals from and impoverishes wage earners, she also ignores the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, and its paper money system, which is also used by our Washington Establishment and a dishonest banking cartel to steal the real material wealth created by American labor, businesses and industries.

JWK

"Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man's field by the sweat of the poor man's brow."_____ Daniel Webster.
Screw your worthless assurances! The only other posts that feature you squawking about a temporary victory tax are aimed at Cory Booker, Pete Buttigieg and other Democrats. You're a partisan hack in other words!

Now, besides name calling, you got nothing to disparage Alexandria Cortez or other members of the real Democratic Party! No surprise that your Trump is so fond of Pelosi.....an evil kleptocrat who thinks just like him!

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Huh? Are you really suggesting Bernadette Lancelin is not representing her own best interests by being against illegal immigration and the devastating consequences it inflicts upon American citizens?

I think you need to listen to what she has to say which is spot on!

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! Far more than the measly $5.7 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK
So as a devoted student of the Bernadette Lancelin school, what is she thinking about tax rates for the wealthy?

Aug 2019
USA
As usual, you underestimate what I GET and what I miss. Every person living in this nation is TAXED. Every person living in this nation HAS BEEN taxed their entire lives. Those taxes go to support EVERY PERSON living in this nation. Those taxes support our military, our infrastructure--our communications, power, transport, water supply--our public schools, parks, libraries, veterans, and public servants. Citizen Clara pays for YOU, your family and your neighbors. YOU pay for Clara, my family, and MY neighbors, regardless of their citizenship status. That's how this nation rolls.

I do not SUCK UP to anyone but I do support the taxation which historically MADE this nation the greatest in the world and THAT includes its immigrants.
If you want to focus on the "poverty-stricken (hyphenated), poorly educated, low skilled, disease-carrying (hyphenated) and criminal populations", I'd suggest you start with the MILLIONS of American born natives or naturalized who occupy our cities and states. I'd suggest you support the CDC, the vocational colleges, disability benefits, Medicaid programs, public schools, and the criminal justice system.
You may want to take a look at YOUR progenitors before you cast aspersions on the uneducated, poor and sick.

You also might want to insist that your political party and YOUR PRESIDENT STOP the hateful rhetoric and START doing their jobs.
From the USDA. " Twenty percent of SNAP households had no cash income of any kind." https://fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/default/files/2011CharacteristicsSummary.pdf

So tell me, how do households with zero gross income, pay taxes?

Eight million people receive SSI, federal cash welfare, not social security. Most of them (over half) have no other income. Assuming they pay taxes, the money comes from taxpayer dollar. Total SSI Beneficiaries

Millions of people living on SSI, some from the moment of birth, never have another source of income, except welfare.

This is the tip of the iceberg. Many of these "taxpayers" you defend have no source of funds except welfare. Live 100% on welfare, but pay taxes, and that is supposed to make me feel better?

Aug 2019
USA
An immigrant family of four. Mom is an illegal resident. The three children we're born in the USA, all births paid for by welfare. The three kids all get food stamps. Mama uses them to buy food, and prepares food they all eat. The children also receive WIC, to buy more family food. The kids sleep in free HUD housing, right beside Mama.

Question? Does the illegal resident receive any welfare? Well, she has a nice place to live, food in her belly, all paid for by welfare. It seems she is not eligible, but does receive benefit, sort of like a thief.

A spokesman could find no published report on illegal immigrants in HUD housing. HUD does require information on citizenship when people apply for assistance. Public housing and vouchers represent the bulk of HUD’s subsidized housing. The agency (HUD) says 96 percent of those residents are citizens and about 4 percent are legal immigrants.
Facebook post claims nearly 60 percent of public housing residents are illegal immigrants

[Explanation: The legal immigrants are four percent – that would be the children, the anchor babies.
96% are citizens – that makes 100%. Statistically HUD ignores the illegal immigrants parents.]

INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES WERE PAID $4.2 BILLION IN REFUNDABLE CREDITS (most, but not all them, were illegal residents.) Individuals Who Are Not Authorized to Work in the United States Were Paid $4.2 Billion in Refundable Credits

Last edited:
Dec 2015
Arizona
From the USDA. " Twenty percent of SNAP households had no cash income of any kind." https://fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/default/files/2011CharacteristicsSummary.pdf

So tell me, how do households with zero gross income, pay taxes?

Eight million people receive SSI, federal cash welfare, not social security. Most of them (over half) have no other income. Assuming they pay taxes, the money comes from taxpayer dollar. Total SSI Beneficiaries

Millions of people living on SSI, some from the moment of birth, never have another source of income, except welfare.

This is the tip of the iceberg. Many of these "taxpayers" you defend have no source of funds except welfare. Live 100% on welfare, but pay taxes, and that is supposed to make me feel better?
So I'm to be convinced with stats from 2011? Sorry--NO.
The majority of SNAP programs (food and nutrition) benefit children and the elderly, so OF COURSE, there is no other income. The family still pays taxes: sales tax, property tax, payroll taxes for those who DO work, consumption taxes, goods/services taxes, excise taxes.
So what is your solution? Stop feeding the poor? Stop helping the elderly? Let the children starve?

Aug 2019
USA
The majority of SNAP programs (food and nutrition) benefit children and the elderly, so OF COURSE, there is no other income. The family still pays taxes: sales tax, property tax, payroll taxes for those who DO work, consumption taxes, goods/services taxes, excise taxes.
So what is your solution? Stop feeding the poor? Stop helping the elderly? Let the children starve?
Hey, I am here to please. What is your favorite year - after 1950?

My point is to defend the truth. You make ridicules claims, I reply. You'll get accustomed to it.

Aug 2019
USA
Gosh, I almost missed that. Families with no income, only welfare, pay property taxes, and more. So, they use food stamps, to pay taxes?

Dec 2015
Arizona
Hey, I am here to please. What is your favorite year - after 1950?

My point is to defend the truth. You make ridicules claims, I reply. You'll get accustomed to it.
So you won't update your information with stats from 2018.
You think I make ridiculous claims even though my points are taken directly from the SNAP website.
AND you offer absolutely no solutions. Let me guess: You're a Republican...in some form or other.

Aug 2019
USA
So you won't update your information with stats from 2018.
You think I make ridiculous claims even though my points are taken directly from the SNAP website.
AND you offer absolutely no solutions. Let me guess: You're a Republican...in some form or other.
I have hundreds of pages of files on a wide range of subjects. If you think I should update all of them every year, you have a screw loose.
Some data comes from the census. That is a ten year cycle.
I will let you put those pieces together.

Your ignorance is dazzling.

Any citizen (and some non-citizen residents) can get SSI at age 65, no work history needed, no disability required. One million people are age 65 or over, and have no income other than SSI.
48 million people are age 65 or over, receive SSI federal welfare, and receive some small income from another source, but not enough to disqualify them from welfare. Monthly Statistical Snapshot, June 2019

Many children are the breadwinner for their family. 6 million children receive SSI, and for half of them, SSI is most of the income. Other families live off the child support, no other income. The TANF/SSI Connection