AOC Alleges Voter Suppression

Dec 2018
New England
she's not an idiot. you need to get past that shit. She's a woman, hot, young and in power, and that terrifies a lot of insecure men, to where they feel they have to call her an idiot. She's not as seasoned as some other politicians, but she's not a fucking idiot. She's smarter than you, and she's smarter than me. Neither one of us could graduate cum laude from Boston University, and not sure we could get even get accepted to tell the truth. (I got accepted to Mercer, but I think BU may be a little tougher - not sure)
No, she’s dumb. Especially when you realize she says the things she says on economic matters and supposedly studied economics at BU.

She lacks tolerance. She lacks a grasp of the facts. She lacks humility. She lacks the desire to truly learn. She’s a political nitwit, and you’re welcome to her.

Reactions: SkyChief
Dec 2018
New England
Especially since she's a democrat. But the one thing they either hate or are unable to see, is that she is positively BRILLIANT. She just might have the highest IQ in the entire congress. But since it really takes some degree of intelligence to recognize intelligence, many on the right just can't see it.
Tell us why she believes her district will now have all that extra money to spend without having to pay for Amazon’s tax incentives.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Boston University is a little harder than your average University.

Check the admission requirements. It's cool if you don't think she's as qualified as say, Duncan Hunter or Devin Nunes, that's your weird opinion you're allowed to have, but she's no idiot.
It is possible that she got in through affirmative action.

Reactions: SkyChief
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Tell us why she believes her district will now have all that extra money to spend without having to pay for Amazon’s tax incentives.
Hi Nat,

Well, I certainly can't answer that question and probably only she can.

I am curious to know what your politics are if you even have any? You seem rather Centrist, Libertarian or perhaps apolitical and more of a philosopher or traditionalist?

Last edited:
Feb 2020
Houston
No, she’s dumb. Especially when you realize she says the things she says on economic matters and supposedly studied economics at BU.
I have one B.A. and two Masters. From what I saw getting the first, no one with a B.A. can claim any kind of expertise in the field. It barely scratches the surface of your major while requiring you to take many more classes in which you either have little interest or which interest you intellectually, but don't add to your knowledge of your field.

My Masters programs were what I thought college would be.

She lacks tolerance. She lacks a grasp of the facts. She lacks humility. She lacks the desire to truly learn. She’s a political nitwit, and you’re welcome to her.
She absolutely lacks tolerance. She can barely stand the people in her own party. I laugh when people say she is picked on.

Dec 2018
New England
Hi Nat,

Well, I certainly can't answer that question and probably only she can.

I am curious to know what your politics are if you even have any? You seem rather Centrist, Libertarian or perhaps apolitical and more of a philosopher or traditionalist?
Social moderate, fiscal conservative, touch of libertarian, data driven.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Well nice to me you. I just simply live and don't really follow politics or vote. I just take care of myself and my own ask nothing from no one and let others live and die in peace.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Well ok man but I have been to TX and you guys already have the best looking women in the world. Texas sets the standard. Whatare you guys? Mostly German stock?
someone has never been to The Grove in Oxford on a Saturday in the fall and it shows

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
someone has never been to The Grove in Oxford on a Saturday in the fall and it shows
I sure haven't but I'll tell you what, southern women are by far the prettiest. But the Yankee women might age a little better when it comes to keeping their figures.