AOC Alleges Voter Suppression

Jul 2019
Georgia
No, she’s dumb. Especially when you realize she says the things she says on economic matters and supposedly studied economics at BU.

She lacks tolerance. She lacks a grasp of the facts. She lacks humility. She lacks the desire to truly learn. She’s a political nitwit, and you’re welcome to her.
based on several of your posts here, it's safe to say you're far from an expert on economical issues yourself, so I'm taking your opinion here for what it's worth, which isn't much

aside from the knee-jerk reaction of "she's an idiot", what do you think she's got wrong about the subject matter in the OP, regarding possible voter suppression?

"Well, I think one thing that isn't being talked about is the rampant voter suppression in this country," Ocasio-Cortez said. "Right there in Ann Arbor, where we had that rally, those kids were waiting three hours in line to vote in Michigan. And so when we talk about who's turning out and who's not turning out, we absolutely need to be clear."

Reactions: Rescue Basket
Feb 2020
Houston
I hope you are really talking about Africans from the African continent and not African-Americans or Black folk. Do you want to get in trouble for wrong speak, like using the wrong pronouns?

This is your final warning!
Thanks, yes.

I am fully aware that an African from Kenya is not the same as an African-American from Conroe.

If anyone thought I was confused, xe should rest assured that I'm not.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
so you don't know what affirmative action is? but it's good to see your true colors shining through.
How so? Affirmative action is the practice or policy of favoring individuals belonging to groups known to have been discriminated against previously with the exceptions of Asians.

Reactions: NatMorton
Dec 2015
Arizona
only a fucking idiot believes that the DNC is responsible for polling locations for voting

there is a helluva lot more going on than just the two ancient ass old men in the Dem party in these elections....

and these tools say she is an idiot :rolleyes:
We both know what this is all about. AOC is all the things Conservatives hate becuzzzzz 1) She beat the incumbent MAN child Crowley. 2) She has a vagina. 3) She's far LEFT. 4) She has VERY progressive ideas. 5)She's a threat to their comfy world.
And, not coincidentally, she has also become the white-hot epicenter of not just derision, but blistering, nonstop criticism from conservatives and Republicans. She's a radical WOMAN. So emotional, ya know?

She can't *JUST CAN'T* say stuff like this response after asshat Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate (WHICH WOULD have been awesome): “Just like catcalling, I don’t owe a response to unsolicited requests from men with bad intentions. AND also like catcalling they feel entitled to one." LOL
It seems that Ben, like every other member of the GOP, has the middle name: HUBRIS. It's like some little incestuous village, isn't it?
AOC doesn't suffer FOOLS lightly. She's blunt. She's unbending. AND she is the future of the Democratic party.
So, LUCKY GOP----they've got someone to kick-around now that the Clintons and Obamas are gone.
I love watching AOC in action....because I happen to like feisty, brilliant, emotional women. She's young. She'll make plenty of mistakes. Then she'll pick herself up, dust herself off and start again and again. Thank God.

Reactions: Lyzza
Dec 2018
New England
based on several of your posts here, it's safe to say you're far from an expert on economical issues yourself, so I'm taking your opinion here for what it's worth, which isn't much

aside from the knee-jerk reaction of "she's an idiot", what do you think she's got wrong about the subject matter in the OP, regarding possible voter suppression?

"Well, I think one thing that isn't being talked about is the rampant voter suppression in this country," Ocasio-Cortez said. "Right there in Ann Arbor, where we had that rally, those kids were waiting three hours in line to vote in Michigan. And so when we talk about who's turning out and who's not turning out, we absolutely need to be clear."
Yes, let’s start with that. What evidence does she have to justify the very serious accusation that those organizing,or connected with, the Michigan primary are guilty of a felony?

Dec 2018
New England
We both know what this is all about. AOC is all the things Conservatives hate becuzzzzz 1) She beat the incumbent MAN child Crowley. 2) She has a vagina. 3) She's far LEFT. 4) She has VERY progressive ideas. 5)She's a threat to their comfy world.
And, not coincidentally, she has also become the white-hot epicenter of not just derision, but blistering, nonstop criticism from conservatives and Republicans. She's a radical WOMAN. So emotional, ya know?

She can't *JUST CAN'T* say stuff like this response after asshat Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate (WHICH WOULD have been awesome): “Just like catcalling, I don’t owe a response to unsolicited requests from men with bad intentions. AND also like catcalling they feel entitled to one." LOL
It seems that Ben, like every other member of the GOP, has the middle name: HUBRIS. It's like some little incestuous village, isn't it?
AOC doesn't suffer FOOLS lightly. She's blunt. She's unbending. AND she is the future of the Democratic party.
So, LUCKY GOP----they've got someone to kick-around now that the Clintons and Obamas are gone.
I love watching AOC in action....because I happen to like feisty, brilliant, emotional women. She's young. She'll make plenty of mistakes. Then she'll pick herself up, dust herself off and start again and again. Thank God.
She’s the Pied Piper of political nitwits, and her one contribution to American civics is as a litmus test.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Yes, let’s start with that. What evidence does she have to justify the very serious accusation that those organizing,or connected with, the Michigan primary are guilty of a felony?
where did she accuse anyone of committing a felony? sorry I missed that.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
It is an unrefutable fact that many people don't want all people to vote. Particularly republicans who can only win by suppressing the vote of the people so their minority of hateful, bigoted morons can select people.

Reactions: Clara007 and se7en