AOC is at it again.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Come to think of it, she explained it all when she said she couldn't get an apartment in DC. When you look at it she can't get an apartment anywhere with a record like this.
credit score 430.jpg

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Do you have a source for your facts/meme?
The same source libs use to describe anything Trump does or says. The allegation is most likely based on the "anonymous source" so frequently used to describe public figures conditions and situations. You know, the folks who are always quoting anonymous sources for telling us that Trump is about to be jailed etc.
Snopes says it's false but their bias is showing. What it should say is undetermined. Until AOC releases her records we'll never know will we?

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Until AOC releases her records we'll never know will we?
I have a source that Donald Trump is worth $50,000. Until Trump releases his records, we'll never know.

You don't believe me for the same reason anyone doing a simple google search of "AOC Credit Score" doesn't believe the fake news you're spreading.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I have a source that Donald Trump is worth $50,000. Until Trump releases his records, we'll never know.

You don't believe me for the same reason anyone doing a simple google search of "AOC Credit Score" doesn't believe the fake news you're spreading.
A good guess is that it will take about 5 yrs of "fake news" , as you put it, to get within a few thousand "fake news" memes of Trump. Hold on, unless the electorate wises up (doubtful in that district), she'll be there generating more meme fodder daily.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
How can anyone take her seriously when she keeps doing stuff like this?
Ocasio-Cortez Attacks Senate GOP For Ignoring Bill That Hasn't Passed House
Because the RW keeps having a shit fit every time she speaks?

Seriously, if AOC didn't get under the skin of the RWNJs then the Democrats wouldn't keep throwing her out there. Additionally, she wouldn't be such of focus in the news because she wouldn't be controversial. The media loves controversy, sex and violence. AOC provides the first two.

Dec 2016
Canada
Come to think of it, she explained it all when she said she couldn't get an apartment in DC. When you look at it she can't get an apartment anywhere with a record like this.
View attachment 2974
And yet, even if true, she couldn't be bought off by the bloodsucking vampires who run the system you worship! I'll bet a lot of the now-majority of Americans with low credit scores, who couldn't raise enough money to cover a thousand dollar emergency consider Sandy Cortez to be someone in Congress they can relate to and more likely to act in their interests...enjoy! I will!