AOC is at it again.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
If you have specific fake news articles or memes that I, this forum, or the MSM have spread against Trump, by all means start a thread and let's discuss.

You presented an argument that AOC has bad credit, been evicted, and has two closed checking accounts. As the person making the argument, you are required to provide evidence to support your argument. I'm asking you, again, what is the source of your argument? Until you establish credibility to your argument, the default position is to disbelieve.
So based on continued activity, I think it’s fair to assume that no don’t feel the need to provide a source for your claim about AOC.

Sep 2017
Hell
And what was YOUR credit score at the ripe old age of 28 ??? I can't even imagine how difficult it must have been trying to scrape by as a bar tender in a high rent city like NYC.
My credit score at 28 was near perfect and I was living in a penthouse apartment with a Porsche and a Bertone in the garage. A financially unsuccessful person regardless of age being on a finance committee is what crack is made for.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
And what was YOUR credit score at the ripe old age of 28 ??? I can't even imagine how difficult it must have been trying to scrape by as a bar tender in a high rent city like NYC.

It is something that should be examined during an election. Many businesses and especially government agencies will not promote a person beyond a certain point if their financials are not up to par. It is logical.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
If you have specific fake news articles or memes that I, this forum, or the MSM have spread against Trump, by all means start a thread and let's discuss.

You presented an argument that AOC has bad credit, been evicted, and has two closed checking accounts. As the person making the argument, you are required to provide evidence to support your argument. I'm asking you, again, what is the source of your argument? Until you establish credibility to your argument, the default position is to disbelieve.

Ok

Beyond BuzzFeed: The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing U.S. Media Failures on the Trump/Russia Story

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Dec 2016
Canada
Way more. I made like $50k when i bartended and that was like 15-20 years ago.
Even if that's true and not a fever dream, when I did restaurant work 40 years ago, even bartenders and wait staff were guaranteed the real minimum wage. And I'm pretty sure it was the same in the US at the time, cause that was long before Herman Cain and his 'Restaurant Association' mafia dons were able to bust minimum wages down to $2 an hour for workers who collect even meager tips.

Dec 2016
Canada
And how far does $100K go in NYC ??
Likely not far enough to buy a house or even a condo! Cause like London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, LA, Rio, Toronto and every other big city in the world where global capitalists can't find enough places to stuff stock market profits, they just keep buying in to every overinflated real estate market out there, and leave units vacant, while growing numbers of people can't afford to rent and are left out on the streets!