Are Atheists Racists Against Jews?

Jun 2018
United States
Have you ever noticed that atheists have no interest in writing books and columns about other religions except for that one race of people who wrote the Books of the Bible? Example: Atheists will have us believe that the Bible was never written or preserved and they all apply Wellhausen theory against the entire Bible. Wellhausen theory also inspired Hitler and the Third Reich. We always see atheists attack the Bible as to want to make it disappear from history. But do we also find volumes of books and columns written by atheists who will tell us that the Vedas and other non-Jewish works were never written or preserved? Can any atheist here supply this topic with several centuries worth of atheist books and columns which apply Wellhausen theory on other religious texts, or is it only the Jews who never had an authentic writing?
So far from I have seen online atheism is not a war against religion, but a war against all antiquity written by Jews, which they say were never written or preserved. So again, my question is whether atheists can prove they are not racists by loading up this topic with multiple references to books and popular columns which also say the Vedas and other religious texts were never written or preserved? If no such volumes exist, the is it fair to call out atheists as being racists against all things Jewish? I think it is fair if atheists cannot provide me centuries worth of documented works from atheists which also apply Wellhausen theory on all other religious texts. And I'm not accepting value statements either. I would like to see volumes of books that say the Vedas was never written and why it was never written and all the propaganda on the Vedas and other non-Jewish religious texts. Because I've noticed a lot of racism online against the Jewish people coming from multiple atheist sources, wiki being one of the propaganda machines which pump out Wellhausen theory on all things Jewish but never seen atheists do that to other religious texts.

So feel free to provide all atheists works which attack the authenticity of the Vedas and other non-Jewish texts here.

Jul 2018
Earth
Have you ever noticed that atheists have no interest in writing books and columns about other religions except for that one race of people who wrote the Books of the Bible? Example: Atheists will have us believe that the Bible was never written or preserved and they all apply Wellhausen theory against the entire Bible. Wellhausen theory also inspired Hitler and the Third Reich. We always see atheists attack the Bible as to want to make it disappear from history. But do we also find volumes of books and columns written by atheists who will tell us that the Vedas and other non-Jewish works were never written or preserved? Can any atheist here supply this topic with several centuries worth of atheist books and columns which apply Wellhausen theory on other religious texts, or is it only the Jews who never had an authentic writing?
So far from I have seen online atheism is not a war against religion, but a war against all antiquity written by Jews, which they say were never written or preserved. So again, my question is whether atheists can prove they are not racists by loading up this topic with multiple references to books and popular columns which also say the Vedas and other religious texts were never written or preserved? If no such volumes exist, the is it fair to call out atheists as being racists against all things Jewish? I think it is fair if atheists cannot provide me centuries worth of documented works from atheists which also apply Wellhausen theory on all other religious texts. And I'm not accepting value statements either. I would like to see volumes of books that say the Vedas was never written and why it was never written and all the propaganda on the Vedas and other non-Jewish religious texts. Because I've noticed a lot of racism online against the Jewish people coming from multiple atheist sources, wiki being one of the propaganda machines which pump out Wellhausen theory on all things Jewish but never seen atheists do that to other religious texts.

So feel free to provide all atheists works which attack the authenticity of the Vedas and other non-Jewish texts here.
A committee based in England wrote three master copies of the Bible in Latin in the 680s-690s. They may have used bits and pieces of assorted Jewish stories but the Jews didn't write the Bible as we know it today. It didn't exist until that committee wrote it.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Have you ever noticed that atheists have no interest in writing books and columns about other religions except for that one race of people who wrote the Books of the Bible?
Do you have someone that looks in on you, cooks your meals, puts out your medications?

Reactions: 3 people
Jun 2018
United States
My Question remains unanswered

So in other words, not one of your atheists can answer my question. Sure sounds like atheism has always been a war against the Jews. If atheists cannot produce multiple links attacking the Vedas then atheism is scientifically proven to be a hate group against the Jews hiding under the guise of science. I see no difference between atheism and the KKK.

My position can only be proven wrong by multiple links which apply Wellhausen theory on the Vedas. If you cannot provide those links you completely lose this debate and you lose quickly. My position will have been proven true if you cannot find dozens of links where atheists say the Vedas was never written. For that is the treatment they give the Bible and if atheists aren't racists then they can prove they do the same to other religious texts. Over a century of atheism and several decades of atheist works and we find none written about the Vedas?

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
So in other words, not one of your atheists can answer my question. Sure sounds like atheism has always been a war against the Jews. If atheists cannot produce multiple links attacking the Vedas then atheism is scientifically proven to be a hate group against the Jews hiding under the guise of science. I see no difference between atheism and the KKK.

My position can only be proven wrong by multiple links which apply Wellhausen theory on the Vedas. If you cannot provide those links you completely lose this debate and you lose quickly. My position will have been proven true if you cannot find dozens of links where atheists say the Vedas was never written. For that is the treatment they give the Bible and if atheists aren't racists then they can prove they do the same to other religious texts. Over a century of atheism and several decades of atheist works and we find none written about the Vedas?
they don't let you have matches do they?

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2014
massachusetts

Let me explain this, the difference between an atheist and a True Believer, is that the true believer believes there is one religion that is true, although all the other religions are nonsense.

Obviously, your survey of the atheist literature is a little shy of comprehensive. We don't believe in Jesus or Yahweh or Krishna or Ganesha or Zeus or Apollo or leprechauns or fairies for that matter.

The reason you think atheists only attack your God, is because you spout your nonsense to atheists, and they reject it.
If you told them the world rides on the back of a big turtle, they'd reject that, if you told them about Krishna, they'd reject that.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
United States
Let me explain this, the difference between an atheist and a True Believer, is that the true believer believes there is one religion that is true, although all the other religions are nonsense.

Obviously, your survey of the atheist literature is a little shy of comprehensive. We don't believe in Jesus or Yahweh or Krishna or Ganesha or Zeus or Apollo or leprechauns or fairies for that matter.

The reason you think atheists only attack your God, is because you spout your nonsense to atheists, and they reject it.
If you told them the world rides on the back of a big turtle, they'd reject that, if you told them about Krishna, they'd reject that.

That doesn't even come close to answering my question -- not even remotely close. Are you reading my posts? Did you read the question I have asked?

So atheists claim all religion is false and yet the only religious texts they attack are those which were written by Jews. Hinduism has 1.1 billion members and yet not one book written about how the Vedas was never written? Atheists claim the Bible was never written and is not an authentic work of antiquity. But nowhere do I see atheists saying this about other religious manuscripts.

So where are all these angry atheists when it comes to the Vedas? Is there a book I can buy that goes through the entire Vedas in attempts to prove it is not an authentic work of antiquity? Surely there are atheists who have written many books about how false the works of Buddhism are, right? No?

Well that leaves us down to one sensibly sound conclusion which is how atheism has always been racist hate group against Jewish people which is why you can't find me one single link showing me how some atheist wrote about the Vedas and how it was never an authentic writing. But we can go anywhere online and find link after link after link of atheists columns and books saying the Bible was never written.

Racism seeks to make another race of people and their antiquity disappear. So unless you can supply me the links I'm asking for then it will be abundantly clear that atheism has always been a political ideology which has waged a racist smear campaign against the Jews. That proves evolution theory is based on hate and not science! If I am wrong then you will find me those links saying the Vedas was never written.

1...2...3...GO!

Jul 2018
Earth

Have you ever read 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 (CEV) = "14 My friends, you did just like God’s churches in Judea and like the other followers of Christ Jesus there. And so, you were mistreated by your own people, in the same way they were mistreated by their people.

15 Those Jews killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and they even chased us away. God doesn’t like what they do and neither does anyone else. 16 They keep us from speaking his message to the Gentiles and from leading them to be saved. The Jews have always gone too far with their sins. Now God has finally become angry and will punish them."

or Titus 1:14 (CEV) = "14 Don’t pay any attention to any of those senseless Jewish stories and human commands. These are made up by people who won’t obey the truth."

It seems that it has been the Christians who have always been at war.

Jul 2018
Earth
Here watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orFKj0coLXA

It's the explanation about religion.
Good explanation video. Too bad we won't be around in 2150 to see the festivities.

Paul was accused of being an Egyptian terrorist. As usual, he lied and said that he wasn't. The guy believed him.

The guy doesn't know what the real Ten Commandments are but most of his story seems legit.

Last edited: