Are people even aware that this isnt even a problem anymore?

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Illegal immigration was at an all time low in 2016 BEFORE Trump took office and had been dropping for a decade.. so whats all the hysteria? And thats all this is is hype made up hype

The estimated number of undocumented immigrants living in the USA reached a 12-year low in 2016, continuing a decade-long decline in which that population fell from a high of 12.2 million in 2007 to 10.7 million in 2016, according to a report released Tuesday.

Researchers from the Pew Research Center, which conducted the analysis, said economics played a major role in that fall. The Great Recession wiped out millions of jobs that attracted undocumented immigrants to the USA, while the Mexican economy steadily improved, giving Mexicans more reasons to stay in their country.

Number of undocumented immigrants in USA falls to 12-year low, researchers say

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Many will argue there’s no accurate way to measure illegal immigrants. Then in the next breadth talk about the 20M illegals in this country.

So...

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Many will argue there’s no accurate way to measure illegal immigrants. Then in the next breadth talk about the 20M illegals in this country.

So...
so what you are saying is its okay to ignore reality and make shit up, thats conspiracy bullshit

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio

So...
is that waht you argue? because its pretty lame, claiming you cant prove that my porrof is invalid, but never the l less you claim it is because it cant be proven? the burden is on you to prove the study invalid

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
is that waht you argue? because its pretty lame, claiming you cant prove that my porrof is invalid, but never the l less you claim it is because it cant be proven? the burden is on you to prove the study invalid
Bill, I’ve been on this forum for all of 30 seconds in the grand scheme of things but I have started to wonder...

Are you a real person?

Dec 2015
Arizona
Illegal immigration was at an all time low in 2016 BEFORE Trump took office and had been dropping for a decade.. so whats all the hysteria? And thats all this is is hype made up hype

The estimated number of undocumented immigrants living in the USA reached a 12-year low in 2016, continuing a decade-long decline in which that population fell from a high of 12.2 million in 2007 to 10.7 million in 2016, according to a report released Tuesday.

Researchers from the Pew Research Center, which conducted the analysis, said economics played a major role in that fall. The Great Recession wiped out millions of jobs that attracted undocumented immigrants to the USA, while the Mexican economy steadily improved, giving Mexicans more reasons to stay in their country.

Number of undocumented immigrants in USA falls to 12-year low, researchers say

No one told the GOP.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
There isn't an accurate way to measure the number in the US we can measure the arrest at the border.

I do know Trump just stopped several thousand from crossing, in one fell swoop.