Are there examples of "right wing violence" in todays political climate?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

I believe that the leftists have been far more openly violent in todays political climate.

I proposed this challenge to another poster on here, they failed in an epic way to meet it so i will open it up as a thread of its own.

Provide examples of right wing violence from 2015-2018 in the states and i will provide examples of leftist violence at a rate of 2:1.

This timeline is significant as it covers the 2016 presidential election cycle to today. (2014 would actually be better but i had previously used 2015 so may as well stick with that)

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio

I believe that the leftists have been far more openly violent in todays political climate.

I proposed this challenge to another poster on here, they failed in an epic way to meet it so i will open it up as a thread of its own.

Provide examples of right wing violence from 2015-2018 in the states and i will provide examples of leftist violence at a rate of 2:1.

This timeline is significant as it covers the 2016 presidential election cycle to today. (2014 would actually be better but i had previously used 2015 so may as well stick with that)
why do you ask for anecdotes? anecdotes do not prove anything Anecdotal evidence is an informal account of evidence in the form of an anecdote. The term is often used in contrast to scientific evidence, as evidence that cannot be investigated using the scientific method. The problem with arguing based on anecdotal evidence is that anecdotal evidence is not necessarily typical; only statistical evidence can determine how typical something is. Misuse of anecdotal evidence is an informal fallacy. Anecdotal evidence - Wikipedia

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

The Las Vegas mass killer is the only example that I can think of at the moment.

edited to correct my syntax

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio

Which Ideology Has Inspired The Most Murders In Terrorist Attacks On U.S. Soil?

Which Ideology Has Inspired The Most Murders In Terrorist Attacks On U.S. Soil?

Terrorists murdered 3,342 people on U.S. soil from 1992 through August 12, 2017. Islamist terrorists are responsible for 92% of all those murders. The 9/11 attacks, by themselves, killed about 89% of all the victims during this time. During this time, the chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by an Islamist was about 1 in 2.5 million per year.

Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists are the second deadliest group by ideology, as they account for 6.6% of all terrorist murders during this time. The 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the second deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history, killed 168 people and accounted for 77% of all the murders committed by Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists. The chance of being murdered in a Nationalist or Right Wing terrorist attack was about 1 in 33 million per year.

Left Wing terrorists killed only 23 people in terrorist attacks during this time, about 0.7% of the total number of murders, but 13 since the beginning of 2016. Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists have only killed five since then, including Charlottesville. Regardless, the annual chance of being murdered by a Left Wing terrorist was about 1 in 330 million per year. Which Ideology Has Inspired The Most Murders In Terrorist Attacks On U.S. Soil?

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
The Las Vegas mass killer is the only example that I can think of at the moment.

edited to correct my syntax
to be fair he had no ideology at all he was wealthy a gambler he suported gun rights which is right wing, but he had no ideological gripe.. he was angry that he lost money gambling..so you cant clasfiy him really as left or right just crazy.. crazy epople should not have guns

Nov 2005
California
why do you ask for anecdotes? anecdotes do not prove anything Anecdotal evidence is an informal account of evidence in the form of an anecdote. The term is often used in contrast to scientific evidence, as evidence that cannot be investigated using the scientific method. The problem with arguing based on anecdotal evidence is that anecdotal evidence is not necessarily typical; only statistical evidence can determine how typical something is. Misuse of anecdotal evidence is an informal fallacy. Anecdotal evidence - Wikipedia
I've explained this to Sabcat already.
Providing anecdotal evidence and stereotyping / generalizing is how Repubs operate. They cannot take a holistic approach otherwise the real threat on their side is exposed.

I've provided Sabcat MULTIPLE studies, each of which documented the right-wing / left-wing violence they covered.
Sabcat flipped back and forth between admitting he refused to read the studies to saying he wouldn't read the studies "again".

Sabcat knows he has no study which can hold up his position, so he wants to go the route that the gullible and those that refuse to appreciate the deficiency of anecdotal evidence
:rolleyes:

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Providing anecdotal evidence and stereotyping / generalizing is how Repubs operate. They cannot take a holistic approach otherwise the real threat on their side is exposed.

I've provided Sabcat MULTIPLE studies, each of which documented the right-wing / left-wing violence they covered.
Sabcat flipped back and forth between admitting he refused to read the studies to saying he wouldn't read the studies "again".

Sabcat knows he has no study which can hold up his position, so he wants to go the route that the gullible and those that refuse to appreciate the deficiency of anecdotal evidence
i was recently told that studies and evidence are for the uneducated.. how do people get so fucking stupid?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

Incase anyone was wondering who the poster was who failed to meet the challenge.

Nov 2005
California
Incase anyone was wondering who the poster was who failed to meet the challenge.
Do you think anybody cares about who refuses to "meet your challenge"? :rolleyes:
You failed to mention that you refused to meet mine. I can lay out NUMEROUS examples where you completely refuse to address the issues raised.

On this issue, I presented NUMEROUS studies from different sources. I challenged you to show any study that concludes left-wing violence is more prevalent.
You refused to even try...

Like I keep saying, you repeatedly readily demonstrate why some recognize you as a troll.
This thread is no exception...

All you're going to do with this thread is prove how many people refuse to talk to you...