Are there examples of "right wing violence" in todays political climate?

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
to be fair he had no ideology at all he was wealthy a gambler he suported gun rights which is right wing, but he had no ideological gripe.. he was angry that he lost money gambling..so you cant clasfiy him really as left or right just crazy.. crazy epople should not have guns
Whatever race, creed or political affiliation, he is dead by suicide. Due to him, Trump outlawed Bump Stocks.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Do you think anybody cares about who refuses to "meet your challenge"? :rolleyes:
You failed to mention that you refused to meet mine. I can lay out NUMEROUS examples where you completely refuse to address the issues raised.

On this issue, I presented NUMEROUS studies from different sources. I challenged you to show any study that concludes left-wing violence is more prevalent.
You refused to even try...

Like I keep saying, you repeatedly readily demonstrate why some recognize you as a troll.
This thread is no exception...

All you're going to do with this thread is prove how many people refuse to talk to you...
Start a thread on one of those studies. We will see.

That is fine. It will also demonstrate that there are no examples of this so called right wing violence too.

Win win for me.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Start a thread on one of those studies. We will see.

That is fine. It will also demonstrate that there are no examples of this so called right wing violence too.

Win win for me.
When I start a thread hardly anyone replies so I gave up that vain effort. Bill Sands is nice today and I will answer his thread.

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
Provide examples of right wing violence from 2015-2018 in the states and i will provide examples of leftist violence at a rate of 2:1.
A list of right wing terrorist murders in the USA found after a five minute trawl of the internet.
Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Wikipedia
2017 Portland train attack - Wikipedia
Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting - Wikipedia
Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia
Jeffersontown Kroger shooting - Wikipedia
Stabbing of Timothy Caughman - Wikipedia
2015 Lafayette shooting - Wikipedia

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

I fail to see how those are concerned "right wing" except for maybe the planned parenthood one, that link did not work. But my guess would be that was religious in motivation w/o reading the story.

The others are clearly race in motivation not political