Astronomers Discover Incredibly Rare ‘Fossil Cloud’ Created Minutes After the Big Bang

Jun 2018
Toronto
By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. He dined chicken nuggets and burped pure hydrogen. There. An explanation, which is substituted by the Bible.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Lol.

Its one thing when they see a floating rock and exclaim "we have never seen anything like this before"

It is very, very different than what this is claiming. There is absolutely no way this claim can be substituted. This is ridiculous, shit the "big bang" is just a guess. To tray and say "we know w/o a shadow of a doubt what this substance is and that is from minutes after the big bang" is just crazy.
if you were an expert in the field some one that has studied this for decades i'd listen but you havent, i imagine there are ways they can tell, you simply arent qualified to even have an opinion, how are you even able to give an pinion? what do you know of the subject?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
if you were an expert in the field some one that has studied this for decades i'd listen but you havent, i imagine there are ways they can tell, you simply arent qualified to even have an opinion, how are you even able to give an pinion? what do you know of the subject?

I know that it is in space so there is no way they can physically test it. They are guessing.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Yeah, the entirety of everything is a conspiracy, every thing, in Sabcat's world.

All you have done is to demonstrate for the world to see that you are anti-science, a self-correcting discipline btw, and that you are too lazy or too dumb to comprehend even a layman's explanation of a theory that has made predictions which have been for the most part confirmed by observations.

This report is an example of a prediction confirmed by observation. The BB theory predicted that a big majority of the first matter to "condense" from the energy released by the BB would be .... hydrogen.

Here is the paper: Exploring the origins of a new, apparently metal-free gas cloud atz = 4.4

Please review it, and explain in your own words why there is absolutely no way this claim can be [sic] substituted. Your appeal to "everybody knows" won't cut it.
Im not downloading something off of a chatroom.

It is in space.... but sure, sure.... they know. And you guys claim that Science is not dogmatic. You guys are no different than the religious... Because god said... Because Science.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin

It is in space.... but sure, sure.... they know. And you guys claim that Science is not dogmatic. You guys are no different than the religious... Because god said... Because Science.
That’s not how the scientific method works

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

You are a part of what's wrong with this world. Folks like yourself excommunicated Galileo.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

Yeah, i know. I do not place unbridled faith in the church of NASA. Heresy, right.

Heresy

NIN
He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see
He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He got the answers to ease my curiosity
He dreamed up a god and called it Christianity
God is dead and no one cares
If there is a hell, I'll see you there
He flexed his muscles to keep his flock of sheep in line
He made a virus that would kill off all the swine
His perfect kingdom of killing, suffering and pain
Demands devotion atrocities done in his name

Apr 2013
Left coast
Ok.

Please explain how the scientific method could possibly apply to the big bang theory.
Astrophysicists hypothesised that it happened. Then they calculated what would happen then. And then they observed the universe to see if things unfolded as their calculations said it would. Where there were discrepancies they fine tuned their calcs again and again and at each step we have learned a bit more. That is the scientific method in action.

Although often the hypothesis in fact follows some original observations and questions as to what caused that which was observed.