At least 12 dead after disgruntled employee opens fire at Virginia Beach municipal center

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Shooter was a long term current employee. They'll name the employee when next of kin is notified. They're keeping very quiet about identification the chief said they'll name the shooter once and never utter the name again.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
12 dead now.

Shooter info was just released, it's after 10 PM.

It was purposely withheld by police. Guy was 40 years old, from Virginia Beach and had served in the National Guard, I believe it was they said.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
This is where I live. My wife is a long time city employee. This isn’t about Trump, there have been many mass shootings before him. This is about the NRA and the power of money in politics.
Anyone offering “thoughts & prayers” can stuff them.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Some on the twitterscape say he was fired. Not confirmed as is any political motive.

"DeWayne Craddock’s employment status is confirmed by numerous city notices listing him as a public works contact person. Some people on Twitter were sharing information about the shooter’s political affiliation; however, the credible source on that requires a partial social security number, so it could not be confirmed. There is no evidence of political motive."
DeWayne Craddock: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Jul 2018
Earth
Some on the twitterscape say he was fired. Not confirmed as is any political motive.

"DeWayne Craddock’s employment status is confirmed by numerous city notices listing him as a public works contact person. Some people on Twitter were sharing information about the shooter’s political affiliation; however, the credible source on that requires a partial social security number, so it could not be confirmed. There is no evidence of political motive."
DeWayne Craddock: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
The guy was supposed to be a Dem & a Christian, a vet, and a college grad. He was also a pretty good shot.

Nov 2017
This is where I live. My wife is a long time city employee. This isn’t about Trump, there have been many mass shootings before him. This is about the NRA and the power of money in politics.
Anyone offering “thoughts & prayers” can stuff them.
How specifically is this about the NRA?