At least 12 dead after disgruntled employee opens fire at Virginia Beach municipal center

Dec 2015
Arizona
This is where you are VERY wrong Nat. Trump is not the fool he is pointed out to be. His words are the reason he is President. He is a master of using the right word/words to elicit the exact response he wants in the sub-conscience of his brood.

I have been trying to explain this to the Trump haters for 3 years now. He is a master of mass psychology, arguably the best the world has ever known. His words are NOT thoughtless. Not at all.

Here is a book that I read 45 years ago in school and have reread several times since. The Mass Psychology of Fascism - Wikipedia
You may find it enlightening.
I hope you're joking but more than likely you're not. Trump masters nothing. Trump is the sitting president for all kinds of reasons, none of which have anything to do with "mastery" "psychology" or "vocabulary". He ran for the presidency on a whim--he wanted to sell his books and improve his TV show ratings, i.e. more money.
He won because of the flaws in the Electoral College, NOT because the American voters bought his BUNK. If that were the case he would have won the popular vote. He didn't.
The only thing Trump does best is to LIE.

Sep 2017
Hell
Perhaps you should elaborate on this concept that seems so pervasive among the pro-gun crowd because it does not seem well-thought out and fundamentally sound.
Perhaps you should pose that question to the places that regulate plastic knives.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I hope you're joking but more than likely you're not. Trump masters nothing. Trump is the sitting president for all kinds of reasons, none of which have anything to do with "mastery" "psychology" or "vocabulary".
I assure you, this is not accurate.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Perhaps you should pose that question to the places that regulate plastic knives.
ML, I know we have bristling exchanges, but I am really interested in this argument which is often assumed to be self-evident to so many gun nuts.
We regulate/restrict many things without regard to how someone, somewhere might decide to circumvent them. Why are firearms (or symbolically "knives"), somehow so unique that they cannot be restricted because someone will always find a way to steal, fabricate, borrow, or otherwise obtain whatever he/she wants?