audie murphy

Jun 2018
West
You expressed purely subjective personal opinion.
Native Americans have always had a much higher rate of alcoholism than other Americans, veteran or not. Tell me exactly how you KNOW that "MOST of them ended up alcoholics on the res."
John Wayne was 34 years old when WWII began for the U.S. A bot old for a rifleman. It can be argued that his wartime movies had significant propaganda/ morale benefit great that any contribution he could have made as a active soldier/sailor. etc.
RW conservatives are fucking morons, you know that. OF COURSE the dopes lionize a Hollywood "cowboy" and "warrior."
John Wayne was very good at what he did and I did not say a thing that was not true, did I?
You'll have to pardon us RW Conservatives who weren't in the rear with the gear like you.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
You'll have to pardon us RW Conservatives who weren't in the rear with the gear like you.
Oh really? I did not even know you were a veteran.
I served in the Marine Corps with an MOS of 0311 from 1968-1974. What was your service?
You have anything to contribute to the actual conversation or not?

Sep 2017
Hell
Guys, PLEASE.

Let's not ruin a nice thread honoring a real hero with politics and bickering on this special day. Just lighten up and back away.

@imaginethat, if I may suggest, this thread truly need some cleaning up.

May 2018
USA
Oh really? I did not even know you were a veteran.
I served in the Marine Corps with an MOS of 0311 from 1968-1974. What was your service?
You have anything to contribute to the actual conversation or not?
I highly suspect he's a phony and not a vet at all. He certainly seemed to vote for a chickenhawk that dodged Vietnam quick enough, huh?

May 2018
USA
Who knows for certain? But, the guy sure does take like a testosterone crazed 13 year old that has played way too many violent video games. :lol:
For the record I ADORE violent video games and movies! Far Cry 4 and Far Cry Primal are the bomb. I'm a crazed 53 year old though.

Last edited: