Baby Butchers Win Another One

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
The bullshit salesman must know by now that he cannot put all of his reelection hopes on tax cuts. The asshole must also know that conservatives will not vote for him; so he has to go after a second term by courting Democrat baby butchers:

On Friday, President Donald Trump averted a government shutdown by signing an appropriations package that included funding for Planned Parenthood despite pro-life leaders' protests.​

I have to ask how many Americans noticed that promises broken to conservatives keeps promises to Democrats? In short: The douche bag kept more promises to Democrats than he kept promises he made to the people who voted for him in 2016:

They reminded the president of his commitment to defund Planned Parenthood. “Congress has repeatedly sent you legislation that continues to fund Planned Parenthood with taxpayer dollars, mostly through the Medicaid program,” the letter read.​
“Due to congressional inaction, getting taxpayers out of the abortion business remains one of your key promises that remains unfulfilled.”​

Despite Pro-Life Leaders' Opposition, Trump Passes Spending Bill That Funds Planned Parenthood​
SAM DORMAN | SEP 28, 2018 | 2:20 PM​

The bullshit artist cannot run on promises the way he did 2016. Note that the Chicago sewer rat flat-out lied about what he planned to do to the country, while trump made promises he did not keep; hence, conservatives and independents have no reason to believe him.

NOTE: Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell stood in Trump’s way. Their resistance told me that Trump does not have the political skills to legislate his promises.

Broken promises make the 2020 race for the Republican nomination more important than the presidential race. The choice is between a conservative and President Trump. Not one Democrat wannabe can beat a true conservative, while every Democrat scum bag can beat Trump.

Finally, I gave The Donald’s highly-touted negotiating skills the benefit of the doubt. This bit of fluff from the past reminded me that his expertise did not include salesmanship. My point in telling the following story is that Trump sells an awful lot of crap by throwing in lagniappes like repealing a few regulations in order to sell tax cuts for Wall Street’s absentee owners.

The Last Supper is famous:

Starry Night is famous:

Everybody who drove through that intersection traveling north on Rt. 17, and west or east on Rt, 4 could not help but see the 200 x 50 ft. ugliest piece of “art” I ever saw:

Some years ago Donald Trump purchased a stake in Alexander’s Department Store Chain. If memory serves me right, Trump tried to get a million bucks for the mural when the building was torn down. My memory also tells me Trump could not sell that piece of crap for any price.

NOTE: Trump did not hang it on any of his buildings. Hell, it could have been put up vertically and nobody would have known the difference.

I know that the 280 panels were stored in a Carlstadt, N.J. warehouse for a number of years. Where is it now? Here is an update:

For decades, a 200-foot-long mural made of enameled steel served as a landmark for drivers at the intersection of routes 4 and 17 in Paramus. Some adored its colossal smears of red and blue. Others called it an eyesore.​
Either way, starting in the 1960s, the 250-ton marvel of postwar expressionism from Polish artist Stefan Knapp stood as a bold splash of color on the facade of Alexander's department store. But after the retail giant went out of business in the early 1990s, the mural came down, too.​
More than 15 years later, the mural sat in storage, disassembled into 280 panels.​

Paramus Alexander's mural comes out of storage (in pieces) for new exhibit​
By Amy Kuperinsky​

I mentioned the mural story about The Donald because it is an insight into the way salesmen do business. I just hope President Trump does not dump that piece of crap on the Smithsonian. There is already enough junk in Washington.

Last edited:
May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
The only reason I do not consider converting to Islam is that I cannot be sure that Muslims will confine their brutality to women like this filthy piece of garbage screaming at Jeff Flake.

The foul creature in the elevator personifies everything baby butchers stand for. If she has one saving grace it is that she is too goddamned stupid to know what she is screaming about. She obviously believes Judge Kavanaugh will singlehandedly overturn Roe v. Wade.

Finally, young Americans of military age better be damn sure they are being asked to fight in foreign lands for this country, and not fighting to force Roe v. Wade on Muslim countries. Note that any war originating in the United Nations is a war for women’s rights; i.e. abortion.