Ban Nike?

Dec 2016
Canada
I haven't paid attention to this thread before, but I want to say that as a long-suffering Buffalo Bills fan (is there any other kind?) I'm boycotting them and could care less about what Nike does or doesn't do, since the Bills and a hell of alot of other NFL clubs( if they weren't in collusion) could sign Kaepernick and stop screwing around with 2nd rate and 3rd rate quarterbacks right now! Nathan Peterman.....really?

Nov 2005
California
Show us proof of the word Libertarian from 1789.
I wonder how many times John Locke used the term "Libertarian?"
If you're trying to imply a reply to Howey's post, John Locke died in 1704 in the UK.

And I would be fascinated to see you answer your own question. But I get why you're not doing that because the implication of an answer is completely different from an actual, factual answer...

Sep 2015
Stage Left
If you're trying to imply a reply to Howey's post, John Locke died in 1704 in the UK.

And I would be fascinated to see you answer your own question. But I get why you're not doing that because the implication of an answer is completely different from an actual, factual answer...
he just asks absurd questions, and then posts stupid memes, rinse and repeat :rolleyes: