Barr assigns prosecutor to investigate genisis of Russia investigation

Nov 2018
Inner Space
"Finding", AKA manufacturing, answers isn't what they are supposed to do. Trying to compare congressional investigations with those conducted by the DOJ is classic apples and oranges. They both grow on trees and are round, that's where the resemblance ends.
Barrs motive is political? Not really, he has a legacy to protect too, just as all those at his level of office have. His findings have to stand the test of time. Remember Holders wingman comment? RFK spent more time in the Oval office than his brother the Prez did? His brother? Not political huh? Try to convince anyone with an IQ over room temp that that combo wasn't political. That's not news to anyone in govt that I know of.
It's obvious to the most casual observer that the extremes of political animals will not accept that these DOJ investigations will be honest and not serving Trump unless the outcome isn't in his favor.
Here's a great assessment and profile of John Durham the new investigator.
Here we go: Barr appoints prosecutor to probe Russiagate origins
You quote a conservative biased blog to defend your idea that Durham and Barr are unbiased? Really?
At least you should admit that it is a counter maneuver to direct the attention of the public away from the Mueller Report and Barr's possible perjury.
If Barr was determined to advance an objective review apart from the IG investigation, he should have chosen a Democrat rather than a Republican who will be viewed only as another sycophant of the Trump administration.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
You quote a conservative biased blog to defend your idea that Durham and Barr are unbiased? Really?
At least you should admit that it is a counter maneuver to direct the attention of the public away from the Mueller Report and Barr's possible perjury.
If Barr was determined to advance an objective review apart from the IG investigation, he should have chosen a Democrat rather than a Republican who will be viewed only as another sycophant of the Trump administration.
Jeeeeze. Will you guys ever stop gaslighting? Get real, find som data frim the rat hole lib sites AKA CNN MSNBC et al.
Gee i missed something, was Holder a Republican?

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Holder is likely not a Republican as he has a degree of social consciousness. He was appointed to a DC judgeship originally by Ronald Reagan, probably when Reagan's progressive dementia became clinically significant.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
They are claiming any referrals will go to the black hole we call the southern district of new york.
Buck up, it'll be like a constipated elephant, nothing for a month then, run for yer life! I think there are a couple of the most openly anti-Trump judges on that court. If you can't get "justice" there you'll have to go to Mexico where they accept bribes.

Mar 2019
Texas
Buck up, it'll be like a constipated elephant, nothing for a month then, run for yer life! I think there are a couple of the most openly anti-Trump judges on that court. If you can't get "justice" there you'll have to go to Mexico where they accept bribes.
It is all over now. It has been laid out now it will be played out.

2 yrs less than 8 months. That is not the worst presidency in history. He got a lot done and i hope we can keep up the good and discard the bad. BTW I predicted this over a year ago down to the precise month he would leave office.