Barr on the hot seat

Mar 2019
Texas
He also said on Tuesday that he had asked the intelligence community to review the report for any information that might compromise their sources and methods of intelligence-gathering and would thus need to be redacted.
NYT

That is a broad statement and may be barr telling us that naddler is viewing the report. However i have my doubts but if he did give the intelligence committee the unredacted report then there may be very much going on behind the scenes.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Mar 2019
Texas
Barr is doing an excellent job. He's very, very cool under fire. One thought was that he'd make a better Justice than Bart O'Kavanaugh who was far too emotional to be a judge.
I doubt bar would have survived what brett went through. I doubt very many people would have made it through and there is a time and place to draw the line. If he had not shown some amount of life then he would have never made it past the mess.

However there is no real way to know.

Tom Cotton at the time quoted some poet.......Are we to curse this creature cause he lashes out when cornered?

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Barr handed the Democrat Ompalumpas their hats

He made it clear.. I will issue a report with information that is allowed, consistant with the law YOU WROTE.
nothing more nothing less.

Feb 2019
nunya
So far this is all that's happened.
Not having enough evidence to convict on collusion is a very different thing from "no collusion". Barr's 4 page summary tells us little about the facts. Muellers report is 400 pages, I find it hard to summarize that in 4 pages. Also, obstruction is up in the air. Don't rule that out, especially after Jim Comey.

Mar 2019
Texas

He made it clear.. I will issue a report with information that is allowed, consistant with the law YOU WROTE.
Many of us simply wanted the intelligence committees to view the report and we will not be satisfied and barr will not be lawful in his actions until they get the unredacted version for review.

The law is clear that congress can view the report in full. The public can not.

As i posted previously it looks like barr may have complied by giving the intelligence committee the full report. If so then personally i am good on the issue. Now if he gave it to some flunkie in the justice department then i will take issue. The law is the law.

Feb 2019
nunya

So what? This report is vital to whether our president is a criminal or not. We aren't going to wait for another summary by someone Trump hired to make him innocent. We want the report and all what was written by Muelleurs team in an unbiased report that hasn't been touched by a single Trumpian hand.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
I doubt bar would have survived what brett went through. I doubt very many people would have made it through and there is a time and place to draw the line. If he had not shown some amount of life then he would have never made it past the mess.

However there is no real way to know.

Tom Cotton at the time quoted some poet.......Are we to curse this creature cause he lashes out when cornered?
Disagreed. Brett is still a frat boy. Barr is a cold-blooded professional. I like him.