Barr on the hot seat

Apr 2014
Heart of America
If bar does not comply and maybe he has but he will be charged with obstruction of justice and other crimes. 50 us code 3091
Barr’s not a dumbass. He knows the law. Let’s not forget that it was he who sided with the law against Trump’s ideas on Obamacare.

Mar 2019
Texas
Barr’s not a dumbass. He knows the law. Let’s not forget that it was he who sided with the law against Trump’s ideas on Obamacare.
I also believe that. He said today that he let intelligence officials view the report.

However if he does not give the report to the judiciary committees then he will be charged.

From what i can gather he is attempting to hide behind a statute that does not cover his ass fully.

I posted the law in a thread and it is very clear cut as per actions to take.

All it will take to charge him is intent and he is building a case against himself.

Maybe he is so loyal that he would go to jail for potus.....

Apr 2014
Heart of America
I also believe that. He said today that he let intelligence officials view the report.

However if he does not give the report to the judiciary committees then he will be charged.

From what i can gather he is attempting to hide behind a statute that does not cover his ass fully.

I posted the law in a thread and it is very clear cut as per actions to take.

All it will take to charge him is intent and he is building a case against himself.

Maybe he is so loyal that he would go to jail for potus.....
Barr will follow the law and established procedure.

Mar 2019
Texas
Barr will follow the law and established procedure.
Yet he is not following the law.

(1)
keep the congressional intelligence committees fully and currently informed of allintelligence activities, other than a covert action (as defined in section 3093(e) of this title), which are the responsibility of, are engaged in by, or are carried out for or on behalf of, any department, agency, or entity of the United States Government, including any significant anticipated intelligence activity and any significant intelligence failure; and
(2)
furnish the congressional intelligence committees any information or material concerning intelligence activities (including the legal basis under which the intelligenceactivity is being or was conducted), other than covert actions, which is within their custody or control, and which is requested by either of the congressional intelligence committees in order to carry out its authorized responsibilities.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Not having enough evidence to convict on collusion is a very different thing from "no collusion".
You either have evidence of collusion or you don't. If you don't have evidence of collusion you can't prosecute.
Wait, I forgot, Is collusion a crime?

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Yet he is not following the law.

(1)
keep the congressional intelligence committees fully and currently informed of allintelligence activities, other than a covert action (as defined in section 3093(e) of this title), which are the responsibility of, are engaged in by, or are carried out for or on behalf of, any department, agency, or entity of the United States Government, including any significant anticipated intelligence activity and any significant intelligence failure; and
(2)
furnish the congressional intelligence committees any information or material concerning intelligence activities (including the legal basis under which the intelligenceactivity is being or was conducted), other than covert actions, which is within their custody or control, and which is requested by either of the congressional intelligence committees in order to carry out its authorized responsibilities.
So why hasn’t Barr been arrested, charged and jailed?