Barr Trolls Pelosi

Jun 2018
South Dakota
The question isn’t is Barr kidding but is Pelosi?
I doubt that she is, considering that she keeps the House Sergeant at Arms nearby. Barrs comment was in reference to her threat to have him arrested and brought before her majesty. Her reply was telling us that she wouldn't stoop to actually do it herself but had the minions at hand to do the job. Maybe Barr will whip out his cuffs next time?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
On a more serious note, Barrs little remark is just an indicator that he knows a lot more about the current situation and perhaps she should temper her remarks to her peanut gallery. He knows who's pulling the puppets strings and went right to the source.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
On a more serious note, Barrs little remark is just an indicator that he knows a lot more about the current situation and perhaps she should temper her remarks to her peanut gallery. He knows who's pulling the puppets strings and went right to the source.
Or it's an indicator that he doesn't actually understand the situation.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Or it's an indicator that he doesn't actually understand the situation.
If you were taking about a Democrat member of the House grandstanding during their bid for office I'd say yes. Do you really think he has no understanding of the law and his situation? I think he has a far greater understanding of the scope of the issues than any of the congressional members involved. Their scope is finely focused, to quote Wild Willy, like a lazer beam, on one thing, bash Trump, Barrs is wider in scope, has the power to get at the truth and is equipped with the tools to do the job. The House may have power but their focus, while on Trump, is scattered by the axes that individual members are grinding and limited tool box are going to make them fail in the end.

Last edited: