Because sometimes other people say it better in fact they always do

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
I like to copy and paste . why? am i lazy? well yes i am..but it isnt just that because i can ramble with my own stuff and when i do i inveraibly get angry and triigered and i cant spell fer shit since i had a stoke a few years back.. but what the hell, i am bored and you have so many rulz cant post underpants no naked women i cantsexually harrass the lesbians... and its not that i dont like them its its, just so easy.. well anyways i dont like rules rules are things other people have to folow not me.. thats right i saidit i'll admit it i am a big big fat hypocrite but every once in a while i just come across a gem the world must see

Actor Ron Perlman of Sons of Anarchy and Hellboy fame continues to go off on President Donald Trump on Twitter.

Trump, who traveled to the U.S-Mexican border Thursday to reiterate his refrain of stopping “crime and chaos in the frontier,” as The New York Times characterized it, continues to insist that Democrats fall in line with his plan to build the wall along in exchange for halting the 21-day partial government shut-down.
Perlman, who previously has called out Donald Trump Jr. and Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein on Twitter, holds nothing back when it comes to the president:

“POTUS, you heartless scumbag, are you listening to the devastation you are causing hundreds of thousands of Americans with your little Nazi ethnic cleansing stunt at the border? Are you watching how Unsafe this nation has become with your fake crisis? There is NO human lower than you,” posted Perlman on Friday for his 768,000 followers
Trump continues to declare a national emergency status if those opposing him in Congress do not fall in line with his relentless border project. White House officials considered diverting emergency aid from storm and fire-ravaged Puerto Rico, Florida, Texas and California in order to build the wall, reported the Times.

Republican Senator Lindsay Graham of South Carolina said, “It is time for President Trump to use emergency powers to fund the construction of a border wall/barrier. I hope it works,” in a statement after Republicans reportedly failed Thursday in finalizing a deal to reopen the government with the stipulation that some undocumented immigrants would be protected.

Trump continues to declare a national emergency status if those opposing him in Congress do not fall in line with his relentless border project. White House officials considered diverting emergency aid from storm and fire-ravaged Puerto Rico, Florida, Texas and California in order to build the wall, reported the Times.

Republican Senator Lindsay Graham of South Carolina said, “It is time for President Trump to use emergency powers to fund the construction of a border wall/barrier. I hope it works,” in a statement after Republicans reportedly failed Thursday in finalizing a deal to reopen the government with the stipulation that some undocumented immigrants would be protected.

On Thursday, Perlman posted other harsh words for Trump, without giving specific comparisons:

“Every day we see images of The United States transporting this felonious traitor on our dime as if he is a legitimate leader is a stain on our history, our core, and the blood of true heroes that suffered horrific deaths to lift up all the principles this lowlife shits on daily.”

As the fight over funding the border wall continues at the highest levels in Washington, at least 800,000 federal workers who have been furloughed or forced to work without pay continue without receiving a paycheck in the new year.

‘Sons of Anarchy’ Actor Ron Perlman Goes Off on Trump - entertainment - att.net
so i guess threats or vieled threats of violence? not col huh?