Biden, as he circles the drain.............

Dec 2012
California
Of course you guys have a blind spot for the attacks that occurred at Trump's rallies as Trump egged on the violence.

Your responses are nonsensical.
NOBODY WOULD KNOW how they answered a poll.
Moreover, NOBODY WOULD KNOW that they even took the poll if it they didn't mention it.

Maybe the truth is much more simpler in that Trump supporters are like him => born liars.
If you feel it is noone's business, then why not simply state that in the poll.

Can you point me to ANYBODY who was attacked based on their polling answers?
Of course you can't. Your whole argument is ridiculously delusional.
Trump egged on people to attack Trump supporters? That makes no sense. Of course no one would know how a person answered a Pollster if that voter chose to mislead. What part of "it's no ones business how a voter chooses to answer a Poll" are you not getting? Can you say that Trump supporters weren't physically attack entering and leaving a Trump rally? Of course you can't! Is there a correlation between seeing people being physically attacked and misleading a Pollster? Of course there is.

Nov 2005
California
Trump egged on people to attack Trump supporters? That makes no sense.
Denying what happened at his rallies makes no sense.

Of course no one would know how a person answered a Pollster if that voter chose to mislead. What part of "it's no ones business how a voter chooses to answer a Poll" are you not getting?
Your position is understood.
You do not comprehend what I am saying.
"Of course no one would know how a person answered a Pollster ..."
This is an accurate statement, in and of itself.

Can you say that Trump supporters weren't physically attack entering and leaving a Trump rally? Of course you can't! Is there a correlation between seeing people being physically attacked and misleading a Pollster? Of course there is.
All you are doing is repeatedly making a claim that a correlation exists while completely ignoring the simple reason why it does not.
When a person answers a pollster, that information is not shared publicly
So how would any group figure out how that person answered in order to attack them?

It astounds me how the Trump faithful are such a contradictory ball of emotions. They're angry at winning. They get asked questions anonymously but they are afraid of consequences for their answer. Trump deserves credit for every good thing that happens but others are to blame if anything goes wrong.
You guys are the living embodiment of the 1984 phrase...

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I was willing to stomach a shady woman and her emails over a pussy grabbing narcissist yes.
You mean you like someone who committed an actual crime while running for prez over one who talked about pussy grabbing years ago? Got it.
Speaking of crimes, Jr says he regrets getting involved in the swamp. But, But, how else is a drug addict wanna be gonna get rich? Play in daddys swamp, that's how!

Nov 2005
California
You mean you like someone who committed an actual crime while running for prez over one who talked about pussy grabbing years ago? Got it.
The current president's crime is currently being investigated, so I would be careful about your classification with him.
Regarding Hillary, if you think she committed a crime then complain to your prez as to why he won't prosecute. Or maybe just drop the dumb claims and acknowledge she committed no crime: Why Intent, Not Gross Negligence, is the Standard in Clinton Case

Speaking of crimes, Jr says he regrets getting involved in the swamp. But, But, how else is a drug addict wanna be gonna get rich? Play in daddys swamp, that's how!
Again, what crime?
You guys got nothing.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Do we think Dems are going to bring up Hunter in the debate tonight? I would hope not, since its a non-issue, and there's no need to focus on it, or validate trump's claims.

I might be wrong, but I think Gabbard would be the only one who would do it.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
The current president's crime is currently being investigated, so I would be careful about your classification with him.
Regarding Hillary, if you think she committed a crime then complain to your prez as to why he won't prosecute. Or maybe just drop the dumb claims and acknowledge she committed no crime: Why Intent, Not Gross Negligence, is the Standard in Clinton Case

Again, what crime?
You guys got nothing.

Nice to see that things don't change. You don't want to address the subject, just try to change it.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Do we think Dems are going to bring up Hunter in the debate tonight? I would hope not, since its a non-issue, and there's no need to focus on it, or validate trump's claims.

I might be wrong, but I think Gabbard would be the only one who would do it.
They'll all do it when one does. They're a bunch of chatterin' magpies.

Perhaps Ol Joe'll do it huh? Remember nothing happens with these snakes that not pre-planned.

Last edited:
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
I have weighed through this entire thread and I see several trends:
1. conservatives tend to be hostile to education
2. pejorative labels are commonly added to politicians who are judged to be liberal or progressive ("Sleepy Joe") in the manner of Trump
3. attempts to engage conservatives in serious discussion is often met with sarcasm, misdirection, or some sort of attack defense (false equivalence)
4. there is a deeply seated resentment toward and suspicion of news media by conservatives but this suspicion is rarely substantiated
5. RW tend to look to information sources that are infused with religious bias, paranoia, or a general hostility toward social concerns.
6. RW/conservatives tend toward hyperbole and statements that are infused with anger

So, I wonder if there is any possibility for a discussion of a topic to lead to any agreement when anti-intellectualism persists, facts cannot be agreed, sarcasm and disparaging comments intrude, and there does not seem to be much interest in objective analysis of political events.

It certainly seems to me that many conservatives even resent the expectation that a discussion is better when it is basically respectful, attentive to facts, and seeks some common ground. Trump really has established a new standard for discourse that seems to have given many on the Right permission to suspend thoughtful analysis, tolerance for different opinions, appreciation for facts, and intellectual curiosity.

Reactions: foundit66 and se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
They'll all do it when one does. They're a bunch of chatterin' magpies.

Perhaps Ol Joe'll do it huh? Remember nothing happens with these snakes that not pre-planned.
well if you're buying into my conspiracy theory that Biden is the designated decoy, then yes.