Biden now leads Trump in the polls

Feb 2019
here and there
Think.

Please direct everyone to the poll that has Hillary ahead by 20.
That was a joke, but there is truth to it because the media portrayed Hillary the front runner all the way until she lost.

Now was this intentional to sway votes or are people simply scared to say what they think or believe now thanks to the PC gestapo.

That is for you to decide.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Why? Because he is toooo old or because he is a rich white male with privilege?
I think the candidate who ultimately represents the Democratic Party should also be representative of our country. The candidate should represent the diversity of this country and of its voters. If the DNC wants to win this one they/we are going to need someone who speaks to our youth, our colors, our religious & agnostic--someone who appreciates our different lifestyles, cultures and genders. I'd like to see a woman on the ticket. I'd like a representative of the North and the South.

I don't think this step would be in Biden's best interest. As you mention, Joe is approaching 80 yrs old. The presidency is extremely taxing, physically as well as emotionally.
Biden has served this country. It's just time to step off the stage.

Feb 2019
here and there
I think the candidate who ultimately represents the Democratic Party should also be representative of our country. The candidate should represent the diversity of this country and of its voters. If the DNC wants to win this one they/we are going to need someone who speaks to our youth, our colors, our religious & agnostic--someone who appreciates our different lifestyles, cultures and genders. I'd like to see a woman on the ticket. I'd like a representative of the North and the South.

I don't think this step would be in Biden's best interest. As you mention, Joe is approaching 80 yrs old. The presidency is extremely taxing, physically as well as emotionally.
Sounds like ageism to me mixed in with a little racism, sexism.

Why not rate people based upon who is best for the position?

Why the incessant identity politics. It's sickening.

Sep 2017
Hell

The miracle of modern medicine. If he takes a lot of krill oil, he'll be just fine.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Sounds like ageism to me mixed in with a little racism, sexism.

Why not rate people based upon who is best for the position?

Why the incessant identity politics. It's sickening.
So you didn't really want an answer or my perspective, you were baiting. Why am I not surprised?

Obviously you aren't interested in who is best for the position. Didn't you vote for Trump?

Oct 2010
Colorado
That was a joke, but there is truth to it because the media portrayed Hillary the front runner all the way until she lost.

Now was this intentional to sway votes or are people simply scared to say what they think or believe now thanks to the PC gestapo.

That is for you to decide.
Who wants the Hildebeast to run again? Republicans.