Biden now leads Trump in the polls

Oct 2010
Colorado
She was your candidate last time around and now you call her this? What name do you have for Mueller these days?
She was never my fucking candidate, and I call Mueller an honorable gentleman you clueless, alternative fact-based fool.

What do you call Mueller these days?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I think the candidate who ultimately represents the Democratic Party should also be representative of our country. The candidate should represent the diversity of this country and of its voters. If the DNC wants to win this one they/we are going to need someone who speaks to our youth, our colors, our religious & agnostic--someone who appreciates our different lifestyles, cultures and genders. I'd like to see a woman on the ticket. I'd like a representative of the North and the South.

I don't think this step would be in Biden's best interest. As you mention, Joe is approaching 80 yrs old. The presidency is extremely taxing, physically as well as emotionally.
Biden has served this country. It's just time to step off the stage.

As of July 2016, White Americans are the racial majority. African Americans are the largest racial minority, comprising an estimated 12.7% of the population. Hispanic and Latino Americans are the largest ethnic minority, comprising an estimated 17.8% of the population.[8] The White, non-Hispanic or Latino population make up 61.3% of the nation's total, with the total White population (including White Hispanics and Latinos) being 76.9%.[9]

White Americans are the majority in every census-defined region (Northeast, Midwest, South, West) and in every state except Hawaii,[8] but contribute the highest proportion of the population in the Midwestern United States, at 85% per the Population Estimates Program (PEP)[4] or 83% per the American Community Survey(ACS).[10][verification needed] Non-Hispanic Whites make up 79% of the Midwest's population, the highest ratio of any region.[5] However, 35% of White Americans (whether all White Americans or non-Hispanic/Latino only) live in the South, the most of any region.[4][5]

Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia

Christianity is the largest religion in the United States with the various Protestant Churcheshaving the most adherents. In 2016, Christians represent 73.7% of the total population, 48.9% identifying as Protestants, 23.0% as Catholics, and 1.8% as Mormons, and are followed by people having no religionwith 18.2% of the total population.[3] Judaismis the second-largest religion in the U.S., practised by 2.1% of the population, followed by Islam with 0.8%. Mississippi is the most religious state in the country, with 63% of its adult population described as very religious, saying that religion is important to them and attending religious services almost every week, while New Hampshire, with only 20% of its adult population described as very religious, is the least religious state.[4] The most religious region of the United States is American Samoa (99.3% religious).[5]

Religion in the United States - Wikipedia

So... a white Christian.... got it.

Thanks for the clarification

Last edited:
Jul 2015
chicago
She was never my fucking candidate, and I call Mueller an honorable gentleman you clueless, alternative fact-based fool.

What do you call Mueller these days?
I am not rude like you. I do not call him or you a fool.
Mueller was tasked with conducting an investigation that should never have happened because it was based on crimes conducted within the upper echelons of the FBI using false reports to spy on American citizens.

Oct 2010
Colorado
I am not rude like you. I do not call him or you a fool.
Mueller was tasked with conducting an investigation that should never have happened because it was based on crimes conducted within the upper echelons of the FBI using false reports to spy on American citizens.
You are rude as hell without profanity, and with almost every one of your posts, Mr. Innocent, rude and smug.

And, you are a bloody fool when you accuse me of ever supporting the Hildebeast. That's just fact.

Ample reason existed to justify Mueller's investigation. I'm aware that you think Trump's and Republicans' shit doesn't stink.

You're wrong.

Jul 2015
chicago
You are rude as hell without profanity, and with almost every one of your posts, Mr. Innocent, rude and smug.

Ample reason existed to justify Mueller's investigation. I'm aware that you think Trump's and Republicans' shit doesn't stink.

You're wrong.
Ha! Ample reason indeed. The Steele dosier was a falsely concocted piece of crap. It was in no way proper to use to get a FISA warrant. It was all one big scam to spy on the opposition. Now a real investigation needs to be conducted to route out the scum bags doing this crap in the FBI and those associated with it.