Biden now leads Trump in the polls

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
That was a joke, but there is truth to it because the media portrayed Hillary the front runner all the way until she lost.

Now was this intentional to sway votes or are people simply scared to say what they think or believe now thanks to the PC gestapo.

That is for you to decide.
False. I’ve posted about this several times. There were 193 major polls taken between 11/1 and 11/9 and the average poll had Hillary +0.6 with a margin of error of 2 points. In other words the polls averaged out to Hillary +2.6 to Trump +1.4.

Did many polls have it wrong? Yes. But to pretend like it was some giant calamity of errors is just factually wrong.

Feb 2019
here and there
False. I’ve posted about this several times. There were 193 major polls taken between 11/1 and 11/9 and the average poll had Hillary +0.6 with a margin of error of 2 points. In other words the polls averaged out to Hillary +2.6 to Trump +1.4.

Did many polls have it wrong? Yes. But to pretend like it was some giant calamity of errors is just factually wrong.
This is what we were fed a steady diet of every day

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
You are rude as hell without profanity, and with almost every one of your posts, Mr. Innocent, rude and smug.

And, you are a bloody fool when you accuse me of ever supporting the Hildebeast. That's just fact.

Ample reason existed to justify Mueller's investigation. I'm aware that you think Trump's and Republicans' shit doesn't stink.

You're wrong.

If i remember correctly you were fairly agnostic between the two until clinton declared she was willing to start wwiii then you became anti trump.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

The legacy media cried it was to be a clinton landslide in unison. Then they cried again when she lost and they still have not stopped crying.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Ha! Ample reason indeed. The Steele dosier was a falsely concocted piece of crap. It was in no way proper to use to get a FISA warrant. It was all one big scam to spy on the opposition. Now a real investigation needs to be conducted to route out the scum bags doing this crap in the FBI and those associated with it.
Dream on.

Oct 2010
Colorado
So you are saying you did not vote for her in the general election?
That's exactly what I'm saying, partisan fool. Shocking, isn't it, having to deal with reality? It's SO much harder than making up stuff, and then teeing off on what you invented.

Conway set your side's game plan early on. Remember?

Oct 2010
Colorado
If i remember correctly you were fairly agnostic between the two until clinton declared she was willing to start wwiii then you became anti trump.
Another fake moon landing, Sabcat?

I never became anti-Trump. Trump is everything my conservative Democrat parents taught me never to become, and just the kind of person they advised me never to befriend. And they gave me good advice. Guys like Trump are chickenshit bullies with all the chickenshit friends money can buy.

Well then now that I think about it, yeah, I became against Trump when I was probably seven or eight years old.

Sep 2018
KC, MO
Ha! Ample reason indeed. The Steele dosier was a falsely concocted piece of crap. It was in no way proper to use to get a FISA warrant. It was all one big scam to spy on the opposition. Now a real investigation needs to be conducted to route out the scum bags doing this crap in the FBI and those associated with it.
Sen. Lindsey Graham tells James Comey, 'See you soon'

McConnell Backs Push for Investigation of Russia Probe Missteps

Lindsey Graham Wants a Special Counsel to Investigate Mueller Probe

Where Are The Judges
Tricked Into Issuing FISA Warrants On This