Biden now leads Trump in the polls

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Another fake moon landing, Sabcat?

I never became anti-Trump. Trump is everything my conservative Democrat parents taught me never to become, and just the kind of person they advised me never to befriend. And they gave me good advice. Guys like Trump are chickenshit bullies with all the chickenshit friends money can buy.

Well then now that I think about it, yeah, I became against Trump when I was probably seven or eight years old.
Sorry.

Does openly anti trump
Or
Pro Hillary

Sound better to you. Regardless your perspective noticeably changed around that time.

Now your anti trumpism has become full blown TDS. I am concerned how the implosion of MUH RUSSIA is going to effect those whos condition is so advanced.

I recommend a long session of the apprentice. Maybe two seasons.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Puff...puff...pass.

Where did i say yours....?
Sorry.

Does openly anti trump
Or
Pro Hillary

Sound better to you. Regardless your perspective noticeably changed around that time.

Now your anti trumpism has become full blown TDS. I am concerned how the implosion of MUH RUSSIA is going to effect those whos condition is so advanced.

Your attempt to flame here is even more pathetic than on your shitposting moon thread.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Sorry.

Does openly anti trump
Or
Pro Hillary

Biden said that everyone should have a shotgun in the house for home protection which is a plus. Biden's son got a DD (Dishonorable Discharge) which is a minus.

Feb 2019
here and there
Another fake moon landing, Sabcat?

I never became anti-Trump. Trump is everything my conservative Democrat parents taught me never to become, and just the kind of person they advised me never to befriend. And they gave me good advice. Guys like Trump are chickenshit bullies with all the chickenshit friends money can buy.

Well then now that I think about it, yeah, I became against Trump when I was probably seven or eight years old.
Judging Presidents on how many friends they have or how well you like them is a mistake.

Take Jimmy Carter, for example. By all counts one of the most morally upright and nice guys you would ever want to meet, but a horrible President.

Trump at least has a foreign policy that is better than Obama/Hillary. Keep in mind, Obama and Hillary engineered the whole Libya fiasco, with Benghazi as a climax. They also oversaw the humanitarian crisis in Syria which caused the refugee situation and mass genocide for those who could not get out in time. Then there is the Iranian deal with a sworn enemy of the US and the prisoner swap for a US soldier who deserted and probably aided the enemy and by all counts should be in jail now. The prisoners released for him went back to being terrorists.

As for Obamacare, Obama lied repeatedly about it and the ink is not even dry and these same voices are clamoring for a better health care system?

Perhaps you hate the fact that Trump does not have a silver tongue like Obama as Obama smiles in your face and is "nice" while slowly inserting a knife in your back, like how the IRS targeted conservatives during his tenure. Naturally, Obama had nothing to do with this. LOL.

I think Trump needed to happen. Someone had to finally lock horns with a press core that gave Hillary the debate questions before the debates, and thank God for hackers so we finally know the truth about such things as well as Hillary. I've seen the bias far too long with no Republican really taking them to task. Hopefully from now on they will keep fighting back.

And that is Trump, someone who was willing to finally fight back despite knowing he may suffer personally for it. The entire Swamp is a sordid mess and needed shaking up.

Feb 2019
here and there
And she won 3 million more votes. The polls were correct. Polls can’t take suppressed votes into the equation though.
If we went by popular vote democrats would never lose the White House because of the block mindless voting in New York and California. The population levels and indoctrination levels are such that they would dictate to the rest of the country till the end of time. We would be a one party system like the former USSR.

Thank God for the Electoral College. But as AOC has said, who is the heart beat of such liberal utopias as New York, at least they should make the Electoral College free. (Just kidding)

Jul 2015
chicago
That's exactly what I'm saying, partisan fool. Shocking, isn't it, having to deal with reality? It's SO much harder than making up stuff, and then teeing off on what you invented.

Conway set your side's game plan early on. Remember?

For whom did you vote for in the general election?

Feb 2019
nunya
She was your candidate last time around and now you call her this? What name do you have for Mueller these days?
"non-partisan person doing his job and tracking down crooks"
thats my favorite nick name.

Oh, and don't try to argue that Mueller is partisan. (he's a republican and has donated to republican campaigns in the past).

Before you go on and say he isn't tracking down crooks, here is a list of people he has indited in the Trump administration.

Roger Stone

Michael Cohen

Paul Manafort

George Papadapoulos (cant spell his weird name)

Michael Flynn

Not in the Trump campaign but he also indited 12 russian nationals for hacking.