Big Bang Theory Canceled

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
It was one of the best shows I didn't watch, I did not watch the show but every now and then I would catch it and enjoyed watching it.

Sep 2017
Hell
I loved that show right up until I gave up television. I really don't know what Jim Parson's orientation has to do with this. The whole world knew he was gay from day one and I think it really aided him in that Sheldon Cooper character role. He may regret giving up the series because I personally think that show had already made him a typecast.

Dec 2016
Canada
Big bang theory has been canceled. Apparently the SJWs got to that show too. With Jim Parsons playing a straight man and being gay it does not fit into their narrative. Add this to the list of rub&tug and possibly batwoman.

Shameful

Why the Big Bang Theory Is Ending - Jim Parsons Wanted to Leave Big Bang Theory
WTF are you talking about! I'd say that since Sheldon is playing a character with some level of Asperger's Syndrome...though it's never specified in any episodes as far as I am aware, that he pulls it off flawlessly....if you've ever known someone like a Sheldon, the only unbelievable part is that he'd have friends who would want to be around him.
I didn't know the show had been cancelled, but I've been saying that Big Bang Theory should have ended by season 7....if not earlier. After they married off Howard and Bernadette, Sheldon and Amy are too improbable to be taken seriously as a couple (how desperate would you have to be to pick a dysfunctional droid like Sheldon/ and for some reason they never got around to getting Raj married off! But, trying to squeeze laughs out of domestic life is a lot harder than from three hardup nerds worried about being virgins for the rest of their lives and having a friend with no concept of or value for intimate relationships!
*btw, what the hell is up the ass of this clown writing for Esquire? Did he even watch the show?

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
WTF are you talking about! I'd say that since Sheldon is playing a character with some level of Asperger's Syndrome...though it's never specified in any episodes as far as I am aware, that he pulls it off flawlessly....if you've ever known someone like a Sheldon, the only unbelievable part is that he'd have friends who would want to be around him.
I didn't know the show had been cancelled, but I've been saying that Big Bang Theory should have ended by season 7....if not earlier. After they married off Howard and Bernadette, Sheldon and Amy are too improbable to be taken seriously as a couple (how desperate would you have to be to pick a dysfunctional droid like Sheldon/ and for some reason they never got around to getting Raj married off! But, trying to squeeze laughs out of domestic life is a lot harder than from three hardup nerds worried about being virgins for the rest of their lives and having a friend with no concept of or value for intimate relationships!
*btw, what the hell is up the ass of this clown writing for Esquire? Did he even watch the show?

It is in the humor section. It is ment to be ironic.