Big tech going after gab...again

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
if assholes who wanna spill hate speech lose their ability to do so, they shouldnt whine and cry. the vast majority of us dont need that crap, and we wont tolerate their hate crimes. get a life.
Your post does not make any sense.

Nov 2012
nirvana
Two more platforms have suspended Gab in the wake of Pittsburgh shooting

Two more platforms have suspended Gab in the wake of Pittsburgh shooting
Outstanding. Your rights that you mistakenly think you have are only covered by the premise that government cannot restrict your speech.

Every other entity on the planet can absolutely censor your speech, and it's long past time, not only big tech, but every other public source of privately owned media censor all hate speech, and especially right wing hate speech.

Once it's isolated to only Fox News and AM talk radio, that will completely change the landscape of how information is used politically. And guess where 99% of young people don't get their information from?

This could effectively counter the Citizens United decision, and sources such as Facebook, Google, and all of the major news papers, and television media, should adopt just such a stance.

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
Outstanding. Your rights that you mistakenly think you have are only covered by the premise that government cannot restrict your speech.

Every other entity on the planet can absolutely censor your speech, and it's long past time, not only big tech, but every other public source of privately owned media censor all hate speech, and especially right wing hate speech.

Once it's isolated to only Fox News and AM talk radio, that will completely change the landscape of how information is used politically. And guess where 99% of young people don't get their information from?

This could effectively counter the Citizens United decision, and sources such as Facebook, Google, and all of the major news papers, and television media, should adopt just such a stance.

I am glad that you openly embrace authoritarianism. It will never be turned against you, right? I mean the nazis thought that they were right, along w/ communist russia, the CPK.

Keep up the good fight, comrade.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
We will see how private companies taking over the public square works out with Manhattan Community Access Corp. v. Halleck.

Nov 2012
nirvana
I am glad that you openly embrace authoritarianism. It will never be turned against you, right? I mean the nazis thought that they were right, along w/ communist russia, the CPK.

Keep up the good fight, comrade.
Germany has laws against pro right hate speech. I'm only calling for censoring it by private media sources, of which you have no right to be heard.

And since the country is not heading in your direction demographically, that's not a concern I have.