Big turnout!

Sep 2018
KC, MO
It was not everyone's hopeful outcome, but I think both sides will take it.

It was a perfect outcome for me because of the Senate and the judiciary.
Yep
If Trump Can Load The Judiciary
A Job Well Done

Dems Should Lose A Seat Or Two On Committees Too
Rendering Flake, Collins, And The Dems Irrelevant

May 2018
Chicago
It's not happening. Think man.

Ds don't need to take revenge. Sure, it would feel good, but it's time to put country before party. Ds need to get things done. They need to at least attempt to restore some measure of bipartisanship. They need to begin the campaign for 2020 if for no other reason than we can be sure Trump will begin the 2020 campaign today, or tomorrow at the latest.
Sorry, but a lot of us expect a fight back. Look where being nice has gotten us. The right will never play nice. They haven't for two years. They've been downright terrible. They were just as evil in the previous 8 years. We tried "nice", we tried reason, they don't respond to that.

Trump is going to come out screaming and being worse than ever. That has to be answered, and I expect it to be. No more Mr Nice Guy. We can't afford it. And you know who needs to be bipartisan? Republicans. The pendulum is swinging back, so the people who need to start playing nice are them. If they don't, we give it right back to them.

No wall, no trans ban, no immigrant ban. Period. End of story.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
South Dakota
If we were going to lose anything the House is the least impact till the 2020 elections. In the meantime I hope the Dems actually do try to impeach Trump. Then they'll be the minority again in 2021. The loons are thinking they'll be able to come up with some magic bullet to unseat Trump but that's about as likely as the last blue wave was.

Sep 2018
KC, MO
Shrieking 'Impeach !!'
Until You Induce Visions Is Big Medicine

Maxi Better Settle Down
Before She Gives Herself A Stroke

Jun 2018
South Dakota
It's not happening. Think man.

Ds don't need to take revenge. Sure, it would feel good, but it's time to put country before party. Ds need to get things done. They need to at least attempt to restore some measure of bipartisanship. They need to begin the campaign for 2020 if for no other reason than we can be sure Trump will begin the 2020 campaign today, or tomorrow at the latest.
A voice of reason in the forest of slavering libs demanding revenge? Good for you and I hope the unhinged liberals follow suite. The Dems have 2 years to show that they can actually govern, with the Reps instead of against them. Trade healthcare for something Trump wants instead of this constant drumbeat of resistance and never doing anything he and the Republicans want.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Sorry, but a lot of us expect a fight back. Look where being nice has gotten us. The right will never play nice. They haven't for two years. They've been downright terrible. They were just as evil in the previous 8 years. We tried "nice", we tried reason, they don't respond to that.

Trump is going to come out screaming and being worse than ever. That has to be answered, and I expect it to be. No more Mr Nice Guy. We can't afford it. And you know who needs to be bipartisan? Republicans. The pendulum is swinging back, so the people who need to start playing nice are them. If they don't, we give it right back to them.

No wall, no trans ban, no immigrant ban. Period. End of story.
It takes two to do "bipartisan."

No, dammit, it's not time for Ds to act like Rs.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
A voice of reason in the forest of slavering libs demanding revenge? Good for you and I hope the unhinged liberals follow suite. The Dems have 2 years to show that they can actually govern, with the Reps instead of against them. Trade healthcare for something Trump wants instead of this constant drumbeat of resistance and never doing anything he and the Republicans want.
This "voice of reason" has to point out that even controlling Congress and the presidency, the Rs lament the Ds blocking them.

Those Ds sure are some powerful MFs.....