Big weekend for The Music City

Nov 2012
Chicago
Yes, but for the life of me, I don't understand why folks would want to stand out in the street shoulder to shoulder, without a place to piss or sit for hours. I just don't see the payback. Most of these kids are demonstrating why they shouldn't have the right to vote. And besides the Bears don't get to pick until the 3rd round!;) We should have won the Superbowl last year but for the lack of a kicker, only lost to the Patriots by a yard, and missed field goal!:angry: This year we will win it all.:)

Jun 2013
USA TN
Yes, but for the life of me, I don't understand why folks would want to stand out in the street shoulder to shoulder, without a place to piss or sit for hours. I just don't see the payback. Most of these kids are demonstrating why they shouldn't have the right to vote. And besides the Bears don't get to pick until the 3rd round!;) We should have won the Superbowl last year but for the lack of a kicker, only lost to the Patriots by a yard, and missed field goal!:angry: This year we will win it all.:)
why did the bears have to wait until round 3?? i'm not far from that mass of humanity and nothing could get me near it! 200,000 people!!

Nov 2012
Chicago
why did the bears have to wait until round 3?? i'm not far from that mass of humanity and nothing could get me near it! 200,000 people!!
The Bears traded for an excellent Defensive player from the Oakland Raiders an gave them their best draft picks, plus a lot of money to get this guy.
September 1, 2018: Traded 2019 1st round pick (24th overall), a 2020 1st round pick, a 2020 3rd round pick and 2019 6th round pick (196th overall) to Raiders for Khalil Mack, a 2020 2nd round pick and a conditional 2020 pick (5th round pick)
I know it sounds ridiculous but this guy did wonders for the team, he brought all the players together as a team and almost led them to the superbowl, the guy is amazing.o_O

Jun 2013
USA TN
The Bears traded for an excellent Defensive player from the Oakland Raiders an gave them their best draft picks, plus a lot of money to get this guy.
September 1, 2018: Traded 2019 1st round pick (24th overall), a 2020 1st round pick, a 2020 3rd round pick and 2019 6th round pick (196th overall) to Raiders for Khalil Mack, a 2020 2nd round pick and a conditional 2020 pick (5th round pick)
I know it sounds ridiculous but this guy did wonders for the team, he brought all the players together as a team and almost led them to the superbowl, the guy is amazing.o_O
wow, i hope he's worth it!!

Nov 2012
Chicago
Rooting for Northwestern must be a pretty tough go! They were famously terrible in the 70's and 80's. They are a lot better now than back in those days. I like them a good deal (sometimes rooting for the underdog is fun).[/QUOTE

My dad taught there back in the 30's and early 40's. They were really good back then in fact Otto Graham was a quarterback there then.:)]