Biggest ICE raid in a decade.

Sep 2017
Hell
And what did they do to the plant owners? SFA.

The workers are arrested, the kids are abandoned, the owners celebrate. Big win.
The next set of owners would be more law abiding as a result of loud and clear defense of written laws that should be in place. \

Dec 2016
Canada
I don't know whether that means your examples touch a little too close to home and you're immediately offended if someone criticizes them, or you can't really defend this goddawful system anyway!

Sep 2015
Stage Left
that company owed like 3.8 million in illegally withheld or docked wages to the undocumented workers.

brave undocumented women that worked at that plant also stood up and filed complaints of sexual harassment there.

the owners are big Trump supporters, and this ridiculous raid cost a shitload of taxpayer money to move all those ICE assholes to the plant to do this. it's a publicity stunt in the wake of the El Paso backlash against the Trump racist BS.

fuck those owners, and fuck Trump and his Nazi cohorts.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
that company owed like 3.8 million in illegally withheld or docked wages to the undocumented workers.

brave undocumented women that worked at that plant also stood up and filed complaints of sexual harassment there.

the owners are big Trump supporters.
You do, of course, have proof of these allegations and will post them?

Jul 2019
Georgia
May 2019
USA
And what did they do to the plant owners? SFA.

The workers are arrested, the kids are abandoned, the owners celebrate. Big win.
I am not sure if the employers are out of the woods, but I agree with everything you said. We need e-verify as the law of the land.