Bitter sweet

Jul 2016
Alabama
I get a bitter sweet taste in my mouth when the presidency changes parties. The sweet taste is predictable, the outgoing party accuses the incoming party of doing the same thing that they were doing when they was in power of the presidency.

The bitter taste is to see the obvious hypocrisy. Suppose to be educated people, suppose to be.

This part of the reason Trump won. The GOP did not win, Trump did, or hillary lost it.

Anyhow some of the swamp is drained. I would have vote for Carson or Sanders before Hillary.

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
I get a bitter sweet taste in my mouth when the presidency changes parties. The sweet taste is predictable, the outgoing party accuses the incoming party of doing the same thing that they were doing when they was in power of the presidency.

The bitter taste is to see the obvious hypocrisy. Suppose to be educated people, suppose to be.

This part of the reason Trump won. The GOP did not win, Trump did, or hillary lost it.

Anyhow some of the swamp is drained. I would have vote for Carson or Sanders before Hillary.
When up to your neck in alligators it is easy to forget that the original mission was drain the swamp.

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
You don't drain swamps by choosing stinking sewage to put in.
Swamps are natural septic tanks and if you want to swim in a swamp that is your inalienable right guaranteed in the US Constitution under Pursuit of Happiness.

Reactions: 1 person