black people will have lost ground in every way economically under obama

Aug 2011
China
The media establishment covers it up, but liberal elites hate black people.

Consider:

1) Liberal elites want to condemn African American children to inferior schools, deny these children and their parents choice.

School Choice Right Focus for African Americans

Voices of School Choice: D.C. Students: Save Our Scholarships

2) The abortion industry has killed far more black people than the KKK.

79% of Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics Target Blacks, Hispanics

3) Under Obama black unemployment has reached Great Depression levels.

Black unemployment at Great Depression levels of 23.7%

Yet Obama enjoys raining billions on well-connected bankers and wasting more billions on endless, pointless wars & occupations.

4) Homosexual activists want to starve African children if Africans don’t submit to the activists’ demands.

Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-Gay Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid

Gay Tory MP: Withdraw UK aid to Uganda if it passes anti-gay legislation

I'm sure we all condemn this kind of imperialism.

5) The corporate media, dominated by liberals, glamorizes black criminals and drug use. The media elite profits while African Americans end up dead or in prison.

Fayt

Former Staff
Jul 2010
Not in MD
Can you explain how a president can help anybody with this obstructionist republican congress doing everything possible to destroy this country because the hate it and it's constitution?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Can you explain how a president can help anybody with this obstructionist republican congress doing everything possible to destroy this country because the hate it and it's constitution?
The GOP has given president Obama everything he asked for....

They Gave Obama his Sequester proposal. (then they made him stand buy it)

They Gave President Obama 4 budgets..

They Gave Obama 37 jobs bills

They Passed Obama's food stamps expansion.

it is the Senate that has obstructed. the senate voted 99 - 0 to defeat Obama's budget in 2010, 97-0 to defeat Obama's budget in 2011, 99-0 to defeat obamas budget in 2012 and 98-0 to defeat obamas budget for 2013.

DON'T CRY BABY the fact OBAMA'S policies have failed.

Jun 2013
USA TN
the standard liberal answer when they know obama is a FAILURE:grin:

so republicans hate the US and the constitution? that has to be a typo because you just described the dems... obama is just itching to write a new constitution that will make him a dictator that he thinks he already is. thank God he can't destroy this country completely while republicans have a voice.

personally i think everyone in washington should be fired for holding americans hostage during this shutdown. we need to start from scratch and strictly limit terms for all of congress! both sides are to blame.

Last edited:

Fayt

Former Staff
Jul 2010
Not in MD
The GOP has given president Obama everything he asked for....

They Gave Obama his Sequester proposal. (then they made him stand buy it)

They Gave President Obama 4 budgets..

They Gave Obama 37 jobs bills

They Passed Obama's food stamps expansion.

it is the Senate that has obstructed. the senate voted 99 - 0 to defeat Obama's budget in 2010, 97-0 to defeat Obama's budget in 2011, 99-0 to defeat obamas budget in 2012 and 98-0 to defeat obamas budget for 2013.

DON'T CRY BABY the fact OBAMA'S policies have failed.
Bills filled with crap that Wasn't what Obama wanted.

Also, John Boehner doing the debt sealing deal, said that he got 98% of what he wanted.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said he got "98 percent" of what he wanted in the final deal to raise the debt ceiling.

"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I'm pretty happy," Boehner said in an interview with CBS News on Monday evening.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-got-98-percent-of-what-i-wanted-in-debt-deal

And then the republican congress didn't want to repeal the decision.

Last edited:

Fayt

Former Staff
Jul 2010
Not in MD
the standard liberal answer when they know obama is a FAILURE:grin:

so republicans hate the US and the constitution? that has to be a typo because you just described the dems... obama is just itching to write a new constitution that will make him a dictator that he thinks he already is. thank God he can't destroy this country completely while republicans have a voice.

personally i think everyone in washington should be fired for holding americans hostage during this shutdown. we need to start from scratch and strictly limit terms for all of congress! both sides are to blame.
Presidents can't rewrite constitutions. You should also know that it's the republicans that wanted to shut down our government, not the democrats.

Get your facts straight. Such a lying republican you are.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Presidents can't rewrite constitutions. You should also know that it's the republicans that wanted to shut down our government, not the democrats.

Get your facts straight. Such a lying republican you are.
Really the GOP wanted to shut down the Government..

That is rich.

Remember it was HARRY REID THAT REFUSED TO APPOINT SENATE MEMBERS FOR CONFERENCE ON THE APPROPRIATIONS BILL..

SO IT WAS NOT THE GOP that shut it down.

Stanard Procedure when CONFLICTING BILLS ARE PASSED BY THE SENATE AND HOUSE IS TO GO TO CONFERENCE

Why did harry reid refuse conference?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Bills filled with crap that Wasn't what Obama wanted.

Also, John Boehner doing the debt sealing deal, said that he got 98% of what he wanted.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said he got "98 percent" of what he wanted in the final deal to raise the debt ceiling.

"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I'm pretty happy," Boehner said in an interview with CBS News on Monday evening.

Boehner: I got ?98 percent? of what I wanted in debt deal - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

And then the republican congress didn't want to repeal the decision.
Lets see are you saying that LOWERING INTREST on Student loans is CRAP..

That was in the GOP Jobs Bills.

Are you saying that 40 BILLION to build/repair Bridges is Crap

Republican JOBS bill

Are you saying that money to Rebuild Roads 80 billion is Crap..

that was for FY 2012

Why did the DEMOCRATS BLOCK INFRASTRUCTURE bills?