BLM animals support Baton Rouge police shooting

May 2016
Florida
One picture says it all.

Dozens of Black Lives Matter and anti-police supporters, including an editor for ThinkProgress have taken to Twitter after the murder of three Baton Rouge police officers earlier today.

Zack Foster, an editor for ThinkProgress, said it was “no surprise” that some people were “taking justice into their own hands.”

@rihIigious

My thoughts on the recent police killings in #BatonRouge

FUCK THE POLICE. FUCK THE POLICE. FUCK THE POLICE.

Kinda gives you a nice warm fuzzy feeling all over, huh?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Many years ago when I was still in high school, my city had had a string of armed robberies. Over that summer nearly two dozen convenience stores were held up. Some more than once.

A friend of mines dad was a cop. He had just finished his shift, but was still in uniform and driving driving home in his patrol car. He was only 4 or 5 blocks from home when the call went out over the radio that the store, just two blocks from his house, was being robbed (store apparently had a panic button silent alarm). The officer pulled into the parking lot less than 30 seconds later. As he stepped out of the car the robber came running out of the store, gun in hand and shot the officer. He lived and returned to duty.

Over the next two months no less than four armed robbers were shot and killed. The officers just weren't taking any chances. It was shoot first ask questions later.

Oddly for the next four or five years, we just didn't have any armed robberies.

If BLM wants to pick a fight with the police they're going to lose and lose badly. If they think they can start a race war they have no idea how badly it will go for them. I think the latest shooting in Baton Rouge is going to play very badly since one of the dead officers was black.

Jun 2013
USA TN
Many years ago when I was still in high school, my city had had a string of armed robberies. Over that summer nearly two dozen convenience stores were held up. Some more than once.

A friend of mines dad was a cop. He had just finished his shift, but was still in uniform and driving driving home in his patrol car. He was only 4 or 5 blocks from home when the call went out over the radio that the store, just two blocks from his house, was being robbed (store apparently had a panic button silent alarm). The officer pulled into the parking lot less than 30 seconds later. As he stepped out of the car the robber came running out of the store, gun in hand and shot the officer. He lived and returned to duty.

Over the next two months no less than four armed robbers were shot and killed. The officers just weren't taking any chances. It was shoot first ask questions later.

Oddly for the next four or five years, we just didn't have any armed robberies.

If BLM wants to pick a fight with the police they're going to lose and lose badly. If they think they can start a race war they have no idea how badly it will go for them. I think the latest shooting in Baton Rouge is going to play very badly since one of the dead officers was black.
i totally agree!! these fools are out-manned and out-gunned and they are only going to give cops itchier trigger fingers! i was reading a study last night that said black cops are far more likely to fire their weapon at a black suspect. i wonder why those shootings don't get plastered all over the news??<_<

only true scumbags would celebrate the killing of innocent officers who had nothing to do with the shootings...

Last edited:
Dec 2012
California
Why? It surprises you that morons can gain access to the internet, and that some black people are not immune to talking like fucking morns, same as any other race.
What are you so scared of?
Wow, your grasp of the obvious is amazing. This type of "talking" is getting officers killed. It's akin to yelling fire in a theater.
What are we afraid of? That would be moronic-people like you who dismiss the importance of the issue.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Wow, your grasp of the obvious is amazing. This type of "talking" is getting officers killed. It's akin to yelling fire in a theater.
What are we afraid of? That would be moronic-people like you who dismiss the importance of the issue.
Then why are you people talking as if something unusually scary or outrageous is going on?