Bloomberg Editor-in-Chief admits Mike Bloomberg uses outlet to advance political agenda

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Your interpretation is very different than that of the reporters I follow on twitter. They all are saying that is Bloomberg saying they will not investigate or report on Democratic contenders, including Bloomberg himself.

They will continue their investigation and reporting on Trump.

Reactions: se7en
Nov 2019
USA
Your interpretation is very different than that of the reporters I follow on twitter. They all are saying that is Bloomberg saying they will not investigate or report on Democratic contenders, including Bloomberg himself.

They will continue their investigation and reporting on Trump.
It really doesn't get more clear than this:
The place where Mike has had the most contact with Editorial is Bloomberg Opinion: our editorials reflected his views.
What you are saying and what I am saying can both be true.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
He OWNS the network. OF COURSE, they're not going to do or saying anything unfavorable to the fucking BOSS !!!! Of COURSE he'll use it for his benefit. Just like Rupert Murdock constantly kisses Trump's fat ass over at Faux News. Jus like Trump used his money to promote himself. It's totally disingenuous to expect him to do otherwise.

Nov 2019
USA
He OWNS the network. OF COURSE, they're not going to do or saying anything unfavorable to the fucking BOSS !!!! Of COURSE he'll use it for his benefit. Just like Rupert Murdock constantly kisses Trump's fat ass over at Faux News. Jus like Trump used his money to promote himself. It's totally disingenuous to expect him to do otherwise.
Okay, so if we know we have news outlets that are being used to advocate certain positions, then the best thing to do would be to listen to sources from both sides. What's funny about you attacking Fox News for kissing Trump's butt is that Fox hated President Trump. They were advocating for the establishment candidates. When Trump won, they were still fairly hostile to him early, but as many in the establishment Republican Party started to come around and the Left started attacking Trump so unfairly, Fox News started defending Trump. Even until more recently, multiple hosts recently attacked Trump almost daily. Shepherd Smith is basically an anti-Trumper. Breitbart was the main pro-Trump outlet.

Reactions: Leilo
Dec 2019
Florida
Mike Bloomberg is not excepting donations of any kind. He is running with his own money and he will not be excepting a salary as president.

So, why does Trump beg you for money constantly? If you were really interested in serving the community he could’ve gone about it this way, as well. Instead, Trump uses his donations for his personal purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2019
Florida
You are unfamiliar with actual transparency? That is how I view this. Assuming it’s legitimate...informative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk