Bloomberg Moves Up

Jan 2020
Congo Free State, Africa
:lol:

I googled after the 5th time or so that trump made fun of his height.. He's 5'8", which is short for a guy, but he's not a midget, lol

he should continuously point out how fat (actually obese) and ugly trump is

for his next commercial, blooms should have some fine broads from the 80's talk about how they wouldn't bang trump even back then when he had money and wasn't a lard ass
If he's five eight I'm the King of France.

I saw what the web says, but I've seen him in person. He comes off as much shorter and that's why folks make fun of his height.

Jul 2019
Georgia

I saw what the web says, but I've seen him in person. He comes off as much shorter and that's why folks make fun of his height.
Just like trump claiming to be 240 (still obese) when we know that fat fuck is pushing 3 bills.

Dec 2019
Utah, USA

I stopped paying attn to these kinds of arguments when I was 6 (or maybe 7, hard to remember~). Isn't it comforting to know POTUS judges people by their height? WTF....

Jan 2020
Congo Free State, Africa
I stopped paying attn to these kinds of arguments when I was 6 (or maybe 7, hard to remember~). Isn't it comforting to know POTUS judges people by their height? WTF....
You bring up an interesting point in replying to my feeble attempt at humor. I've found that MOST people initially judge folks by their appearance. I try not to but it does happen. Perhaps that's how we're "wired".

Dec 2019
Utah, USA
You bring up an interesting point in replying to my feeble attempt at humor. I've found that MOST people initially judge folks by their appearance. I try not to but it does happen. Perhaps that's how we're "wired".
Obviously at least "some" are! It's an attribute if you're a movie star, no? LOL.....Seems like all of those people are short~

Reactions: Manny Simms