Bloomberg vs. Trump.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
It will be tough for Bloomberg to get on the Democratic ticket.
He has the money to fund the organization that can get him on the stage, but he comes to the party late,
But I will say this, if he can breakthrough into the top tier, and win the nomination, Trump is toast on the debate stage with Michael Bloomberg.

Jul 2019
Georgia
oops missed this thread when I bumped the Dem primary thread

he makes trump look poor, which is funny

Reactions: tecoyah
Jun 2018
South Dakota
Here's a pretty good article on Bloomie. If he ran as an independent it could spell doom for the Democrats prospects and would damage the Republicans as well. If he does run as a Democrat then he only really hurts the Democrats.

Reactions: YoursTruly

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
It's a sad commentary that we have so many people wanting the presidency, but none of them are fit to run a ice cream stand much less the United States of America. It's a sad commentary about who we, the citizenry, have become as a people.

Reactions: YoursTruly
Sep 2019
Here
Bloomberg wants to take guns. That is a huge difference between them.
LMAO.. If the dems take the senate, and send Trump a bill to enforce red flag laws, Trump will sign it. Gun buy back legislation, Trump will sign it.

BTW, you die hard republicans swore up and down that Bill Clinton wanted to take our guns. They said the same thing when Obama was elected.

If you don't want someone to "take your gun," then I suggest you start supporting conservatives. Even if they are libertarians. Because Trump is the LAST person that's going to protect your guns, bro.

I'd bet you $1 to a hole in a donut, that if the dems offered Trump $5 billion for his wall, in lieu of red flag laws, Trump would throw the gun owners under the bus in a heart beat.

Apr 2019
America
LMAO.. If the dems take the senate, and send Trump a bill to enforce red flag laws, Trump will sign it. Gun buy back legislation, Trump will sign it.

BTW, you die hard republicans swore up and down that Bill Clinton wanted to take our guns. They said the same thing when Obama was elected.

If you don't want someone to "take your gun," then I suggest you start supporting conservatives. Even if they are libertarians. Because Trump is the LAST person that's going to protect your guns, bro.

I'd bet you $1 to a hole in a donut, that if the dems offered Trump $5 billion for his wall, in lieu of red flag laws, Trump would throw the gun owners under the bus in a heart beat.
Why would he? He would veto it. If his veto was overridden there would be little he could do.

Sep 2019
Here
Why would he? He would veto it. If his veto was overridden there would be little he could do.
That's the part you don't understand. He would NOT veto it. You just think he would. But he wouldn't. Especially if he's make a "deal."