BOMBSHELL: Google Insider Turns Over 950 Pages Of Docs And Laptop To DOJ

Apr 2019
America
Probably won't get to much attention on MSM.
A former Google insider claiming the company created algorithms to hide its political bias within artificial intelligence platforms – in effect targeting particular words, phrases and contexts to promote, alter, reference or manipulate perceptions of Internet content – delivered roughly 950 pages of documents to the Department of Justice’s Antitrust division Friday.

The former Google insider has already spoken in to the nonprofit organization Project Veritas. He was interviewed in silhouette, to conceal his identity, in group’s latest film, which they say exposes bias inside the social media platform.
The ethics of the Left is on display. No ethics at all.
BOMBSHELL: Google Insider Turns Over 950 Pages Of Docs And Laptop To DOJ – True Pundit

Oct 2010
Colorado
Probably won't get to much attention on MSM.

The ethics of the Left is on display. No ethics at all.
BOMBSHELL: Google Insider Turns Over 950 Pages Of Docs And Laptop To DOJ – True Pundit
Let's see.

Priests, politicians, and business owners have profiled people, deliberately targeting individuals and groups of individuals with particular words, phrases and contexts to promote, alter, reference or manipulate perceptions of media content for ........ ever.

So how is your example of people trying to control people any different?

Aug 2018
been around
It's not illegal for Google to discriminate on the basis of politics. It's just dishonest to present themselves as those who do not.
To be a monopoly like that controlling the information all people get in a biased manner, they should be broken up along with other digital platforms behaving similarly.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Cheap and effective. A guy came in the hardware store today asking which local AM station carried Rush.
That guy obviously did not have internet access. Rush airs between noon till 2PM on AM 610 in Central Ohio. I never listen to Rush but when my friend rides with me I have to turn the dial to 610 AM between noon and two. 610 is a news channel. I like to listen to NPR when traveling because there are a lot of AM stations which is also news radio and classical music radio. Amplitude Modulation skips off the Ionosphere and reaches long distance. Frequency Modulation is straight in line and short distance.

Last edited:
Jul 2019
Georgia
I'd lend this story more credibility if he hadn't gone to Project Veritas

guess we'll see, but seeing those two words was a major buzzkill