BOMBSHELL: Google Insider Turns Over 950 Pages Of Docs And Laptop To DOJ

Apr 2019
America
Exclusive: Google Insider Turns Over 950 Pages Of Docs And Laptop To DOJ
He told this reporter on his recent trip to Washington D.C. that the documents he turned over to the Justice Department will provide proof that Google has been manipulating the algorithms and the evidence of how it was done, the insider said.

Google CEO Sundar Pichai told the House Judiciary Committee in December, 2018, that the search engine was not biased against conservatives. Pichai explained what algorithm’s are said Google’s algorithm was not offensive to conservatives because its artificial intelligence does not operate in that manner. He told lawmakers, “things like relevance, freshness, popularity, how other people are using it” are what drives the search results. Pichai said even if his programmers were anti-Republican, the process is so intricate that the artificial intelligence could not be manipulated and it was to complicated to train the algorithm to fit their bias.
Another source to attack. Are all three lying? The guy running Google is.

Nov 2005
California
Show me where I said it did? Good luck.
Show me where I said you said that. Good luck.

The point in stating that is to point out how stupid your allegations are.
Assuming information has been sent to the DoJ, what crime is being alleged that Google has broken which justifies a DoJ investigation?
You can't answer that question.

Apr 2019
America
Show me where I said you said that. Good luck.

The point in stating that is to point out how stupid your allegations are.
Assuming information has been sent to the DoJ, what crime is being alleged that Google has broken which justifies a DoJ investigation?
You can't answer that question.
What justified Trump's? What are you so worried about?

Apr 2019
America
Google Engineer Leaks Nearly 1,000 Internal Documents, Alleging Bias, Censorship
On topic.

A former Google engineer has released nearly 1,000 documents that he says prove that the company, at least in some of its products, secretly boosts or demotes content based on what it deems to be true or false, while publicly claiming to be a neutral platform.

The software engineer, Zach Vorhies, first provided the documents to Project Veritas, a right-leaning investigative journalism nonprofit, as well as the Justice Department’s antitrust division, which has been investigating Google for potentially anti-competitive behavior.

“I thought that our election system is going to be compromised forever by this company that told the American public that it was not going to do any evil,” he told Project Veritas in a video published Aug. 14. “And I saw that they were making really quick moves. … They were intending to scope the information landscape so that they could create their own version of what was objectively true.”