Boy Scouts Conspired To Hide Pedophile They Knew About

Jun 2009
This is why the Boy Scouts won't allow homosexuals to be leaders

This is why you're a fucking MORON, and everyone calls you one. You're a hateful, nasty, dumb, filth-flinging bigot. And the only reason you haven't been banned is because the administration, for god knows what reason, refuses to kick you out.

Jul 2007
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Wonderful organization. If you're homosexual, they kick you out. If you're a pedophile, they cover up for you.[/font]

Oct 2010
Catus Felidae' timestamp='1319996093' post='364833 said:
[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Wonderful organization. If you're homosexual, they kick you out. If you're a pedophile, they cover up for you.[/font]
Yeah!! Where's the merit badge in that?
That's the Conspiracy & Bigotry badge. You didn't achieve one?

pensacola niceman

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Pensacola, FL
pensacola_niceman' timestamp='1319998325' post='364834 said:
[quote name='Catus Felidae' timestamp='1319996093' post='364833']

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Wonderful organization. If you're homosexual, they kick you out. If you're a pedophile, they cover up for you.[/font]
Yeah!! Where's the merit badge in that?
That's the Conspiracy & Bigotry badge. You didn't achieve one?

[/quote]

Are you trying to insult me? I was never in the Boy Scouts.

Oct 2011
Riddle: I cannot see the bottom yet but I know where this is going. Answer: ? (Hint: Starts with D, ends with ownhill).

Time-out?

Speaking of time, a point I picked up on in the words used in this forum so far has to do with then and now. The words suggest to me, a different policy, within scouting organizations, on how to deal with the problem of pedophilia has evolved.

I also would offer, I judge an organization by it's aims and principles. I judge a person by their words and actions. I am also aware that an organization has "stated" aims and principles, for public consumption, and "real" aims and principles based on the behaviour of those with authority and/or power.

What is my judgement of the scouting movement? I have not had a role in it for over a dozen years. That said, I believed both it's stated aims and real aims and principles, were then inspiring. The majority of the people involved were busy parents trying to put on a youth program for their kids. Mr. TURLEY, in those days, unfortunately, had a hidden agenda.

The second question formulated in my mind over what I have read in this forum so far goes something like this:

Is there any empirical evidence to suggest people in the homosexual category have a higher incidence rate of pedophilia, than people in the heterosexual category, or, are straights more likely to be pedophiles that homosexuals?

I am sure there must be a study related to this question somewhere.

I am going to leave the forum now to see if I can find out what the answers to these questions may be.