Boy Scouts Conspired To Hide Pedophile They Knew About

Dec 2006
26,724
11,920
New Haven, CT
skrekk' timestamp='1320079357' post='364946 said:
[quote name='tristanrobin' timestamp='1320078888' post='364942']

[quote name='gary' timestamp='1320073692' post='364921']

All pedophiles who molest their own sex are homosexual by definition
only to the most simplistic who are incapable of complex thought
How much complex thought is even required to distinguish between an adult consensual relationship and the rape of a child? Not much.



Gary is just a moron with a bigoted agenda.

[/quote]





Looks like the Oxford Dictionary are morons with a bigoted agenda too......

homosexual(ho·mo·sex·u·al)





adjective
  • (of a person) sexually attracted to people of one’s own sex.
  • involving or characterized by sexual attraction between people of the same sex:homosexual desire

noun



a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.

http://oxforddiction...exual?region=us

[/quote]







damn, you're retarded
 
Feb 2007
34,677
17
Los Angeles
I wonder of the gay mafia will be as condemnatory toward Harvey Milk as they are toward the Boy Scouts and the Roman Catholic church?







Milk pedophile claim



Posted on 31 May 2011



A family group in California has labelled slain San Francisco city supervisor and gay political pioneer Harvey Milk (pictured) a pedophile in an effort to attack schools that celebrate Harvey Milk Day.



In 1964, in his early 30s, Milk began a relationship with Jack McKinley, a theatrical stage manager who was 16 years old when they met in New York.



The age of consent in California is 18. The SaveCalifornia group, which campaigns almost exclusively in opposition to GLBT rights, says this means that children are being made to celebrate a “sexual predator” in schools even though the age of consent is 16 in most US states.



McKinley was over 18 when he and Milk first travelled together to California.



The couple broke up after a five-year relationship and all Milk’s other relationships were with people who were over the age of consent.



SaveCalifornia claims that celebrating Harvey Milk Day will lead to school children participating in “cross-dressing contests, mock gay-pride parades and mock gay weddings”.

http://www.starobserver.com.au/news/2011/05/31/milk-pedophile-claim/53254
 
Feb 2007
34,677
17
Los Angeles
gary' timestamp='1320080871' post='364954 said:
[quote name='skrekk' timestamp='1320079357' post='364946']

[quote name='tristanrobin' timestamp='1320078888' post='364942']

[quote name='gary' timestamp='1320073692' post='364921']

All pedophiles who molest their own sex are homosexual by definition
only to the most simplistic who are incapable of complex thought
How much complex thought is even required to distinguish between an adult consensual relationship and the rape of a child? Not much.



Gary is just a moron with a bigoted agenda.

[/quote]





Looks like the Oxford Dictionary are morons with a bigoted agenda too......

homosexual(ho·mo·sex·u·al)





adjective
  • (of a person) sexually attracted to people of one’s own sex.
  • involving or characterized by sexual attraction between people of the same sex:homosexual desire

noun



a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.

http://oxforddiction...exual?region=us

[/quote]







damn, you're retarded

[/quote]







Then so is the Oxford Dictionary



Or must we redefine yet another word to sustain the delusion?
 
Oct 2011
16
0
slim gillott' timestamp='1320069706' post='364913 said:
I also would offer, I judge an organization by it's aims and principles. I judge a person by their words and actions. I am also aware that an organization has "stated" aims and principles, for public consumption, and "real" aims and principles based on the behaviour of those with authority and/or power.
I also judge the scouts by their aims, principles and actions.



I condemn the decisions made by the national BSA for many decades to hide pedophiles and never once report their crimes, and condemn their decision not to release the records they've kept on suspected pedophiles. That decision endangers even more children, both scouts and non-scouts.



Their bigotry against gays and atheists is also very revealing of the poor character of the national organization, but I support their right to be bigots. However, they shouldn't be receiving any government support or endorsement.


I say shame on you to any in the scouting movement who did not act in the best interests of the children and youth. I was taught and did teach in Wood Badge (adult scouter training) courses the organization structure was the reverse of a what is accepted as usual in corporate business structures. The youth were at the top of the organization. Subsequent levels were there to provide a program of activities in the best interests of the youth.





To the best of my knowledge in those years the only tax-payer supported youth programs were the Navy, Army and Air Cadets. Some of the people in elected public offices at the local, provincial, and national level had been involved in either Scouts or Guides as youth or adults and would turn out to help at different events.
 
Feb 2007
34,677
17
Los Angeles
skrekk' timestamp='1320078581' post='364941 said:
[quote name='slim gillott' timestamp='1320069706' post='364913']

I also would offer, I judge an organization by it's aims and principles. I judge a person by their words and actions. I am also aware that an organization has "stated" aims and principles, for public consumption, and "real" aims and principles based on the behaviour of those with authority and/or power.
I also judge the scouts by their aims, principles and actions.



I condemn the decisions made by the national BSA for many decades to hide pedophiles and never once report their crimes, and condemn their decision not to release the records they've kept on suspected pedophiles. That decision endangers even more children, both scouts and non-scouts.



Their bigotry against gays and atheists is also very revealing of the poor character of the national organization, but I support their right to be bigots. However, they shouldn't be receiving any government support or endorsement.


I say shame on you to any in the scouting movement who did not act in the best interests of the children and youth.

[/quote]



I agree 100%



However we should not condemn the entire Boy Scout organisation because of a few rotten apples
 
Dec 2006
26,724
11,920
New Haven, CT
just the leadership and the boards of directors who helped to hide and cover up the pedophilia at the highest levels



just like the Catholic church



I do not condemn the scouts - only the leaders - the scouts - like all children - are innocent
 
Oct 2010
8,333
8
I say shame on you to any in the scouting movement who did not act in the best interests of the children and youth. I was taught and did teach in Wood Badge (adult scouter training) courses the organization structure was the reverse of a what is accepted as usual in corporate business structures. The youth were at the top of the organization. Subsequent levels were there to provide a program of activities in the best interests of the youth.
The problem is primarily with the national organization, and only a few isolated local troops. Most scouting troops are very good, and they aren't at all responsible for the very poor decisions the BSA has made.





To the best of my knowledge in those years the only tax-payer supported youth programs were the Navy, Army and Air Cadets. Some of the people in elected public offices at the local, provincial, and national level had been involved in either Scouts or Guides as youth or adults and would turn out to help at different events.
Government support includes things like hosting boy scout events on military bases, but extends to other use of government facilities. There's no reason the government should be providing benefits like that to private organizations which discriminate against gays and atheists. It's very similar to the racism which the scouts used to permit, and the government simply shouldn't support it. In fact the current situation is worse since it's not merely the national organization tolerating racism at the local level, but rather the national organization setting nationwide policies that are anti-gay and anti-atheist. Some local troops ignore those policies, but they face repercussions if the BSA finds out.
 
Feb 2007
34,677
17
Los Angeles
just the leadership and the boards of directors who helped to hide and cover up the pedophilia at the highest levels



just like the Catholic church



I do not condemn the scouts - only the leaders - the scouts - like all children - are innocent


Was it every single leader in the entire worldwide Boy Scout movement or the entire Roman Catholic church?



Or just a few bad apples?



I know how much you gay mafiosos despise stereotyping
 
Feb 2007
34,677
17
Los Angeles
slim gillott' timestamp='1320081613' post='364961 said:
I say shame on you to any in the scouting movement who did not act in the best interests of the children and youth. I was taught and did teach in Wood Badge (adult scouter training) courses the organization structure was the reverse of a what is accepted as usual in corporate business structures. The youth were at the top of the organization. Subsequent levels were there to provide a program of activities in the best interests of the youth.
The problem is primarily with the national organization, and only a few isolated local troops. Most scouting troops are very good, and they aren't at all responsible for the very poor decisions the BSA has made.





To the best of my knowledge in those years the only tax-payer supported youth programs were the Navy, Army and Air Cadets. Some of the people in elected public offices at the local, provincial, and national level had been involved in either Scouts or Guides as youth or adults and would turn out to help at different events.
Government support includes things like hosting boy scout events on military bases, but extends to other use of government facilities. There's no reason the government should be providing benefits like that to private organizations which discriminate against gays and atheists. It's very similar to the historic racial discrimination against blacks which the scouts used to do, and the government simply shouldn't support it.


Does GLSEN or GLAAD or one of the other militant homosexual organisations discriminate against Christians or other people of faith - should they be deprived of government support?



You really need to learn a little more tolerance instead of your stonewalling KKK approach to everything
 
Dec 2006
26,724
11,920
New Haven, CT
skrekk' timestamp='1320083793' post='365000 said:
[quote name='slim gillott' timestamp='1320081613' post='364961']

I say shame on you to any in the scouting movement who did not act in the best interests of the children and youth. I was taught and did teach in Wood Badge (adult scouter training) courses the organization structure was the reverse of a what is accepted as usual in corporate business structures. The youth were at the top of the organization. Subsequent levels were there to provide a program of activities in the best interests of the youth.
The problem is primarily with the national organization, and only a few isolated local troops. Most scouting troops are very good, and they aren't at all responsible for the very poor decisions the BSA has made.





To the best of my knowledge in those years the only tax-payer supported youth programs were the Navy, Army and Air Cadets. Some of the people in elected public offices at the local, provincial, and national level had been involved in either Scouts or Guides as youth or adults and would turn out to help at different events.
Government support includes things like hosting boy scout events on military bases, but extends to other use of government facilities. There's no reason the government should be providing benefits like that to private organizations which discriminate against gays and atheists. It's very similar to the historic racial discrimination against blacks which the scouts used to do, and the government simply shouldn't support it.


Does GLSEN or GLAAD or one of the other militant homosexual organisations discriminate against Christians or other people of faith - should they be deprived of government support?



You really need to learn a little more tolerance instead of your stonewalling KKK approach to everything

[/quote]



don't be retarded



you can be a member of GLAAD or GLSEN and be a Christian.

There is no discrimination.



and America has a separation between religion and government - not civil rights and government



dim bulb