Boyscouts must be abandoned by any self respeting parents!

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Are you insane? We are talking about young people who should not even be thinking about having sex yet, also the perverted who will take advantage of young boys, and girls.

Didn't know it was the scout orgy, thought it was the scout jamboree!
Yeah, teenagers are too young to even be thinking about sex.....they should wait until they are 35, like you did....

Reactions: 3 people
Feb 2018
ohio
Yeah, teenagers are too young to even be thinking about sex.....they should wait until they are 35, like you did....
Of course they think about it but it should be an adult decision, made when they are emotionally ready for the consequences, and with the person they intend on spending the rest of their life with. Don't enable kids to be drunk and give them condoms. Had my first son at 27!

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Of course they think about it but it should be an adult decision, made when they are emotionally ready for the consequences, and with the person they intend on spending the rest of their life with. Don't enable kids to be drunk and give them condoms. Had my first son at 27!
But not your first sexual copulation. <_<

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
So let me see if i got this right... the boy scouts are now coed? This will be their 1st coed national sleepover and they are providing prophylactics for the impressionable youth that are to be entrusted ti their care?

Is that it?

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
So let me see if i got this right... the boy scouts are now coed? This will be their 1st coed national sleepover and they are providing prophylactics for the impressionable youth that are to be entrusted ti their care?

Is that it?
BREAKING NEWS: Brownie Scouts officially became Cub Scouts in Hilliard, Ohio only seven miles from me.

FFA, Future Farmers of America has always been open to either sex. 4-H Club has always been open to either sex.

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2018
ohio
Can't you people fact check??
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/boy-scouts-condoms-jamboree/

*NOTE TO SABCAT! THE above https is a source--a link.
The link says this which changes nothing

The World Organization of the Scout Movement requires condoms to be available at the event.
WHAT'S FALSE

This decision was made by the World Organization of the Scout Movement, not Boy Scouts of America; condoms have been available at these events since the early 1990s; the 2019 World Scout Jamboree won't be the first such event with women and girls in attendance.

Dec 2015
Arizona
The link says this which changes nothing

The World Organization of the Scout Movement requires condoms to be available at the event.
WHAT'S FALSE

This decision was made by the World Organization of the Scout Movement, not Boy Scouts of America; condoms have been available at these events since the early 1990s; the 2019 World Scout Jamboree won't be the first such event with women and girls in attendance.

Why don't you explain to us what you are distressed about? The availability of condoms? The word condom? Girls will be included? Today is a Wednesday?
HIV is 'catchy'? The Bible doesn't address condoms and scouting?

Reactions: 2 people