• I want slow down from today

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Otherwise

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 2016
Adelaide. South Australia.
Isn't the British Armed Forces trying to cut manpower down to like 100,000 or less?

Fucking idiots. You lot all deserve the economic disaster that's going to happen as a result of Brexit.
And you deserve everything when your brain screams for alcohol and all you have is wine.

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
Thanks for the pic. I pictured the Mosquito being single engine and probably why I confused it with the Spitfire. I had no idea that the Mosquito could fly 415 MPH. Is that straight line or in a dive?
That was a bomber version in level flight, the fastest night fighter version, the Mk 30 which came out in early 44 could reach a speed of 424 mph.

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
Incorrect.It was the Hood that sank Germanys latest and greatest battleship.The Hood was a small destroyer weighing only 1 tenth of the Bismark.The Bismark became easy pickings because its rudder was disabled.
Behave yourself <_<

:lol:

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
Isn't the British Armed Forces trying to cut manpower down to like 100,000 or less?

Fucking idiots. You lot all deserve the economic disaster that's going to happen as a result of Brexit.
Indeed, we need a massive army to defend the Empire we no longer have. <_<

Feb 2014
nunya
Incorrect.It was the Hood that sank Germanys latest and greatest battleship.The Hood was a small destroyer weighing only 1 tenth of the Bismark.The Bismark became easy pickings because its rudder was disabled.
The HMS Hood was a battle wagon. She was not a small destroyer. Yes the Bismark was larger but not that much larger. Furthermore the HMS Hood was sunk by the Bismark. The HMS Hood was designated a Admiral Class Battle cruiser. That type of ship is often referred to as a "pocket" Battleship. The Hood was armed with 15 inch Naval Guns. Rather big for a small destroyer. Now have another drink

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
That type of ship is often referred to as a "pocket" Battleship.
The term Pocket Battleship was used to describe a class of German warship in the 1930's which, while heavily armoured and with guns the same size as a battleship, was smaller with less guns.

Mar 2016
Adelaide. South Australia.
The HMS Hood was a battle wagon. She was not a small destroyer. Yes the Bismark was larger but not that much larger. Furthermore the HMS Hood was sunk by the Bismark. The HMS Hood was designated a Admiral Class Battle cruiser. That type of ship is often referred to as a "pocket" Battleship. The Hood was armed with 15 inch Naval Guns. Rather big for a small destroyer. Now have another drink
I was trying to remember a doco I saw 5 years ago.I do remember the Bismarks rudder was disabled and it became cannon fodder for a much smaller Ship.I thought that ship was called the Hood.If I am wrong,and I think I am,because you are coke the magnificent,and you could never be wrong.I am sorry for posting a lie that I thought was true.