Bye bye, clean water

Oct 2010
Colorado
What is wrong with the water regulations that Obama operated under? Was he for dirty water too?
Nice regurgitation of a Trumpeteer talking point....

The 2015 rule, you know, the one that just was negated, WAS implemented during the Obama administration.

Jul 2015
chicago
Nice regurgitation of a Trumpeteer talking point....

The 2015 rule, you know, the one that just was negated, WAS implemented during the Obama administration.
The rule (not a law) was never enacted under Obama because federal judges blocked it. So this "rule" was never in effect under Obama.

So I ask: Why was there such dirty water under Obama?

Oct 2010
Colorado
The rule (not a law) was never enacted under Obama because federal judges blocked it. So this "rule" was never in effect under Obama.

So I ask: Why was there such dirty water under Obama?
When will industry clean up the Flint River?

And my bad, not implemented. Blockage of the implementation of the rule was led by our nation's science deniers, otherwise known as the GOP.

I sincerely doubt you know what situations drove the creation of the Clean Water Rule.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

And my bad, not implemented. Blockage of the implementation of the rule was led by our nation's science deniers, otherwise known as the GOP.

I sincerely doubt you know what situations drove the creation of the Clean Water Rule.
How did the flint water get so fucked up in the 1st place?

Oh yeah. The city government fucked it up w/ their greed and ineptitude.

But sure, lets try and blame this one on trump.

Fyi the local government was a majority leftists and black.

Jul 2015
chicago

The Flint water problem was about lead pipes. This has nothing to do with the OP what so ever.