CAIR to Stand Trial for Massive Fraud

Apr 2013
The Milky Way

The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) will stand trial on charges of fraud and cover up for alleged crimes perpetrated against hundreds of victims, according to a new ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.

The case against CAIR National was originally dismissed by a federal judge but unanimously overturned by the appellate court. Two cases are involved in the suit, which the appellate court consolidated into one, since both cases involve racketeering, a federal RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) crime.

The lawsuits claim that CAIR National was aware that Morris Days, the “Resident Attorney” and “Manager for Civil Rights” at the now defunct CAIR-Maryland/Virginia chapter in Herndon, Virginia, was in fact not an attorney and that he failed to provide legal services for clients who came to CAIR for legal representation.

Moreover, the suits claim, CAIR knew of this fraud and purposefully conspired with Days to keep the CAIR clients from discovering that their legal matters were being mishandled or not handled at all. In addition, the complaints allege that, according to CAIR’s own internal documents, there were hundreds of victims of the fraud scheme.

While the original federal judge in the case ruled that Days and CAIR’s Virginia chapter were liable for fraud, he concluded that CAIR National was not responsible for Days’ conduct. The appeals court, however, found that, upon a review of the evidence, there was a direct relationship between CAIR National and Days.
CAIR to Stand Trial for Massive Fraud

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
it's perfectly ok for muslims to lie to infidels, just ask mr. quran<_<

deport them.
No. Try them for fraud and punish them appropriately if found guilty.
THEN, when any who are NOT US citizens have completed their sentence, you can deport them.
But ONLY those not US citizens.
It's not rocket science kbear.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
So a civil suit before a judge was ruled in favor of CAIR. An appeal was entered lead by David Yershalmi:

David Yerushalmi is a lawyer and a political activist who is the driving counsel behind the anti-sharia movement in the United States. Along with Robert Muise, he is co-founder and senior counsel of the American Freedom Law Center. Wikipedia
The appeal was granted and it was ruled that the matter would be reexamined before a jury.

http://www.americanfreedomlawcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Opinion-6-21-16.pdf

Great move considering the feelings about CAIR among the populous.

I wonder if CAIR members are mostly Shia?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Davi...=chrome..69i57j69i60&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Apr 2013
The Milky Way
Also from the OP:

CAIR was also listed by the Justice Department as a part of the Brotherhood’s covert “Palestine Committee” to support Hamas in the United States.

In addition, CAIR was officially designated a terrorist organization on [sic] by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on November 15, 2014.

Apr 2013
The Milky Way
You have a salient point there? Other than defending CAIR that is? I used the remarks exactly as they appear in the OP, changing nothing from the original.

Nor did I quote the part you used. However, you left out this part from the quote you posted:

... and listed CAIR as a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity.

Last edited:
Jun 2013
USA TN
So a civil suit before a judge was ruled in favor of CAIR. An appeal was entered lead by David Yershalmi:

The appeal was granted and it was ruled that the matter would be reexamined before a jury.

http://www.americanfreedomlawcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Opinion-6-21-16.pdf

Great move considering the feelings about CAIR among the populous.

I wonder if CAIR members are mostly Shia?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Davi...=chrome..69i57j69i60&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
what a shocker!!:roll:

no one is going to do anything to offend these peaceful muslims..

Jun 2013
USA TN
No. Try them for fraud and punish them appropriately if found guilty.
THEN, when any who are NOT US citizens have completed their sentence, you can deport them.
But ONLY those not US citizens.
It's not rocket science kbear.
of course they should be punished first but that's not going to happen. so just get rid of them. all of them involved with this organization.